Chapter 1

~Just a few quick things to take note about~
-The only villains that will be in this book are Toga, Twice, Dabi, and Shigaraki. Kurogiri might make a small appearance, and All For One might have like a flash back scene or two, but they won't be in the program with the others.
- This will take place during their second year, meaning class 2-A. Izuku and Toga will be in that class along with everyone else from the anime.
- Shigaraki, Twice and Dabi will all be in 3-A, one year above them.
- Izuku does still have All Might's quirk. Everything up until that point lines up with the anime and manga. Due to some things that will be revealed in the story, Izuku ended becoming a villain for just a little over a year.
- If you know me and villain AU's, I like the thought of a familyish League, so you know they're all going to think of each other as siblings.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Dabi shouted, kicking at the steel bars that held all of the villains in.

Izuku rolled his eyes at the little outburst. "Calm down, breaking your foot isn't going to help any of us. We just need to figure out a plan." He said in a calm manner. He was easily the best out of the five teens when it came to remaining calm and was usually the one to make the other four chill out and not panic.

The blonde with messy space buns, messier than usually due to the fights, looked up with nearly teary eyes. "How can you say that so easily Izu? We're all going to jail. For like ever." She said, trying her hardest not to cry. She might see all four boys as brothers, but that didn't mean she wanted to cry in front of them.

With a huff, Izuku peeled his eyes off of the door he had been staring at for close to an hour. "No we aren't. I'll get us out of this, I always do." He said confidently. He might not have ever gotten them out of jail before, but he's gotten them out of life threatening situations. This would be a cake walk. Right?

The villains were in a jail cell with heat resistant bars that were strong enough to withstand Izuku's quirk. Shigaraki was stuck in cuffs that covered three of his fingers on each hand, so his quirk wasn't useful either.

The cell was inside of a slightly larger room with a glass mirror on one wall. The teens weren't stupid, they knew it was two way glass and that someone was more than likely watching them.

All Might, Aizawa, and Nezu were on the other side, watching just like the teens thought.

"That's the kid you gave your quirk to?" Aizawa asked All Might, sounding disappointed in his judgement.

All Might sighed, already having that conversation a million times since Izuku had gone missing. "He's a good kid, he really is. I just wasn't there when he really needed me and... well this happened." He explained, gesturing to the window.

Aizawa groaned, throwing his head back. He was going to make a suggestion. He was going to make a crazy suggestion. One he wasn't even sure he wanted to make, but he couldn't just let those confused and lost kids rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

"What if we don't send them to jail?" He mumbled.

All Might snapped his head to his colleague in surprise. Nezu just wore an amused smile. "What?" All Might asked.

"What if we give them an option? School or jail. They can go through like a reformation program. Become functioning members of society. Get back on the right track. If you're so sure this kid is good, why not give him a second chance?" Aizawa said, lifting his head to look at the smaller version of the other pro hero.

Not wanting to argue with Aizawa, seeing as he agreed, All Might turned to Nezu. "What'd you think about the idea?" He asked.

Nezu sipped the tea in his hand, still watching the teens with calculating eyes. "I think... that I was going to suggest the same thing." He said, dropping the tea cup and clapping his hands once. "But Aizawa, you realize that they'll be your responsibility, yes? They'll be in your homeroom class and you'll be in charge of the extra lessons." He explained, looking over at his teacher. He wouldn't go forward with the plan if he had objections. He wouldn't force the pro to take on more work if he didn't want it.