~9~ Mission Impossible Style

Annabel POV
~Edited~

"Anna... what are they doing with the weed?"

"They're selling it. To teens. To anyone, really. Even though they know if you smoke it once you're immediately addicted, and once you're addicted, you're done for. There's no way to get over that addiction, according to Elizabeth, so you either die while going through withdrawal or die from whatever illness you get from smoking the weed, maybe lung cancer or something. They're doing it because they know that once their customers are hooked they'll keep coming back for more."

I paused for a second to look at Cam, to gauge his reaction, then continued, "They also know that teens are a great way to sell to other teens. We all thought they were just selling regular weed at low prices, but no one understood why people were dying from it."

Cameron looked like he was going to throw up. He wasn't used to this sort of thing and I'm not sure if he could fully process it, but if he can't take this I don't think he'd be able to even stay conscious to hear what they did to Tyson's sister.

"Why do they even need the money? They all have businesses and are rich!"

I sighed.

Sweet, naive, Cameron.

"Well for one, these people only care about money. Even if they had all the money in the world they'd still want more. That's how they are, but that's not their only reason. They all want something to fall back on if their businesses happen to fall out. Those are the only reasons I know of, anyway."

I waited for him to say something, anything.

"Alright well should we wait to tell Tyson, or should we just go tell him right now?"

I could tell he was just trying to act as though he was okay with this and didn't think it was a big deal when it was obvious that that wasn't true. Even I was having a hard time comprehending it, and I deal with this stuff all the time.

I didn't know what to say to try and comfort him, so I just answered him.

"I think we should tell Tyson today. He'll tell us what our next plan of action is now that we've gotten some information. This is also information that I don't think can wait, seeing as people's lives could be on the line."

"Alright well... how are we gonna get out of here? We can't just waltz out this door with Lizzy and the others just outside."

He was right. We needed to find a way out of here that didn't result in us getting caught.

I came up with an idea, not the best idea but an idea all the same, and started telling Cameron about it.

"Ok! I have a plan. Do you see that air duct over there? We're gonna go 'mission impossible' style and you're gonna hoist me up into the vent. Afterward, I'll help you climb up. It might be a tight squeeze but I'm sure we can-"

"Or... We can climb out the open window that leads right into the parking lot?"

Cameron cut me off with a smirk and easily passed through the window. He tried to help me through but I just shrugged his hand off and scowled at him.

"Come on let's go talk to Tyson before it gets too dark out!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I took Cameron to the same Warehouse where he was first caught. We walk through the back door and I was immediately greeted by all my friends.

"Ayyeee Anna!"

"Hey, Ms. Annabel!"

"How ya doing Anna?"

I replied to them all with a hi's and hugs and then asked where Tyson was.

At once they all looked at Cameron, then back at me.

"This guy didn't mess up the plan did he?" Aaron, my brother, asked me from the corner of the room. He scowled at Cameron while talking.

Honestly seeing Cam this scared and flustered is pretty funny, but that's not why we were here.

"No Aaron, he didn't mess up the plan, he actually got us some solid information that we need to tell Tyson, so where is he?"

He looked at me and Cameron warily but answered my question nevertheless.

"In the back, like always."

I gave Aaron a small smile and Cameron and I made our way to the back.

"Are you sure this amount of information will be good enough? What if there's not enough? What if he already knew that information and we're just being redundant?" He went on ranting about everything that could go wrong and the different ways they -well, we- could assassinate him.

Was Cameron seriously this scared? I mean you'd think that after having an encounter with a group of people who, despite the fact that they were a gang, were extremely nice and supportive of you, you'd stop being so scared of them.

"Wow, you really are scared," I said nudging him in the arm.

"Yeah well I'm sorry I value my life Anna, and you people could take it at any second."

For some reason, I felt the need to comfort him, like I always do.

"Okay calm down GB, you got this. Tyson doesn't know this information. Trust me, if it's news to me, it's news to him. This is also big Cameron, really big. He'll definitely think this info is good. None of his other guys could get it for him, he'll be grateful."

I was trying really hard to calm him down because I knew that this information was helpful.

Plus... I knew something that he didn't.

"Alright! Thanks for that pep talk Anna, I think I'm ready to go now."

He said cracking his neck and stretching his wrists as though he was getting ready for a marathon or something.

"Oh and Cam?"

I called his name as he walked ahead of me to go into the room where Tyson was.

"Yeah?"

"It was never our plan to kill you."

"Wait, what?!"

A/N
Hey guys!

What'd you guys think of this chapter?

Why do you think Anna and the gang were being so intimidating if they weren't planning on killing Cam?

Like and comment if you enjoyed guys!

Bye loves~
Syd.