~25~ Touché

Cameron POV
~Edited~

Today was Sunday morning.

The morning of Anna and I's date.

The morning of the day I was planning on asking her out.

I was already extremely nervous.

Was she going to like where I picked? Was she going to say yes when I asked her out? I was so nervous that something would go wrong. What if I lost her as a friend? What if she never talks to me again? What if-

Stop Cameron. Remember your confidence. 

Be confident. 

You got this.

Hey Anna, ready for our date today? ~C
11:36

Yep! Got my outfit picked out and everything :) You never told me what time you were coming to pick me up though. ~A
11:37

I'll be coming around 7:00 P.M. so be ready ;) ~C 
11:37

Oh no! seven! How ever will I live these next few hours without you! ~A
11:38

I have not one idea...I guess you'll just have to figure out how to cope with not being able to see me for a few hours. I know, it's a tragedy. ~C
11:38

I have an idea! What if I face-timed you? Then I get to see you even though we aren't together :) ~A
11:38 

Wow, you really like hanging out with me Anna, don't you? ~C
11:39

No... I just... don't like to be lonely. And Aaron went somewhere again today. ~A
11:39

Aaron leaves you home alone a lot... ~C
11:39

Only on the weekends. Those are the days he hangs out with the guys. They always invite me, but I never really enjoy myself when I'm there. Too much testosterone. ~A
11:40

What's that supposed to mean? I have testosterone and you're fine hanging out with me... ~C
11:40

You're one guy compared to like 10 in one room. Plus you're actually funny. They might be like my brothers, but they aren't that amusing. They just play sports the whole time. ~A
11:41

Thanks for the compliment but I still think this whole thing is because you just love spending time with me. ~C
11:41

If I admit that can we facetime? :) ~A
11:41

Sure Anna lol ~C 
11:42

Cameron, I absolutely love spending time with you and that is why I am here begging you to get on facetime with me right now. Please oh please agree. It would make me oh so happy :) ~A
11:42

Haha, you know I would've face-timed you either way right? ~C
11:43

Yeah, I know. ~A
11:43

Cause you absolutely love spending time with me ;) ~A
11:43

INCOMING FACETIME FROM "ANNA:)"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After I accepted Anna's facetime we talked for hours. I got to know her even better and we even had some deep conversations. 

At around 6:00 she told me she had to go get ready for "a date with some guy" as she put it. As I was getting ready I couldn't keep a smile off of my face. We were going to have so much fun and I am way more confident about her liking the date. When we were talking she told me she loved going the exact place I was taking her, so that made me feel better. I still don't know about her feelings, I hope that she feels the same way and I'm a lot more confident, but we'll see I guess.

Although I still could be wrong I'm trying to keep those thoughts out of my head. For my sanity's sake.

At 6:50 I got in my car and told Anna I was on my way. Camille was at her friend's house, where she seems to be a lot these days, and my parents were working as always so there was no one waiting for me to get back at a certain time.

I got to Anna's house at around 7:05 and I texted her when I was outside.

"You're late GB. Golden's boys are supposed to be prompt, don't ya know?" She said as she jumped in my car.

"By 5 minutes Anna, did you really miss me that much? We were talking all day and you still couldn't live 5 extra minutes without me."

"Wow... you really aren't playing the "Golden Boy" part right. You're supposed to be sweet and humble, not cocky and rude." She rebutted quickly. 

"And you aren't playing the "Bad Girl" part right. You're supposed to be going to parties and drinking alcohol, not hanging out with nice guys, and going on dates with them." I smirked and glanced over at her to see her reaction.

"Touché. I guess we're both playing our parts wrong."

"I guess we are."

We sat in silence for a while, but I could feel Anna getting antsy until she finally burst.

"Okay, it's killing me! Can you tell me where we're going now that we're on our way to this... mystery place."

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"Welp, now the mystery man is taking me to a mysterious place so I can get mysteriously murdered. It was a nice run while it lasted."

I laughed at how dramatic it was and she smiled up at me.

"For the last time Anna, calm down. I'm not going to kill you."

"Sure... that's what a murderer would say."

"Well, this is going to make you even more suspicious but," We were at a red light so I paused and turned around to grab a blindfold from the back seat. "I'm going to need you to put this on."

Her eyes widened and she looked at me in horror.

"Oh my god! You really are going to kill me! Why did I get into a car with a murderer? I'm so stupid!"

I let out a little chuckle before saying, "Seriously you have to have a little more trust in me than that babe."

"How can I trust you when you might be trying to kill me."

My facial expression softened in an attempt to get her to put on the blindfold. "Please Anna, it's for the surprise. Don't ruin my surprise."

"Fine! But I'm only doing it because I trust you. Not for the adorable pouty face you just made. Shut up and stop being so cocky, it wasn't even that cute."

"Whatever you say, Anna," I smirked at her as she reluctantly put on the blindfold.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After driving for a little longer and Anna still badgering me about where I was taking her we finally made it to our destination. 

I got out of the car and ran over to her door to help her out.

"Okay. Follow the sound of my voice, take my hand and slowly get out of the car so you don't fall."

"I swear Cameron if we're in a dark alley and you pull a knife on me-"

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not trying to kill you!" I threw my hands up in exasperation and Anna screamed.

"Cameron! Where did your hand go! I can't see anything I need you to help me! Cam?!"

I chuckled a little, then said, "Are you going to stop talking about me murdering you now?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just give me your hand."

I did as she asked and she slowly stood up. I closed the car door behind her and the noise made her scream, again, so she grabbed onto my bicep and used me to help herself navigate to where we were going.

"Don't let me fall or bump into anything Cameron, please."

"I promise you'll be fine! C'mon, let's go through the door."

"Okay..."

We walked through the door and I positioned her so she could see exactly what we were doing once she took off her blindfold. I pried her hands off of me and was about to take off the blindfold when she started freaking out.

"Cameron! Cameron where are you going? You can't leave me here!"

"Relax! I was just taking off the blindfold."

"Wait we're finally here?"

"Yes Anna, we're finally here." She let me take off the blindfold and when I did her eyes went wide. 

She looked over the "Alice In Wonderland" themed course, the balls flying everywhere, the kids running around trying to get their ball in the right spot, the couples here on their first dates, and everything else. After she took it all in she turned to me with a wide smile.

"You brought me mini-golfing?!" 

A/N
Hey Guys!

Okay, so I really enjoyed making this chapter. Anna's making it more obvious that she likes Cameron and it makes me so happy to see their bond. I didn't even realize I wrote it like that until just now because I write my chapters a few days before I post them, for example, I'm working on chapter 29 right now, but I'm so glad I did :)) I hope you guys liked it as well. 

How do you guys think the dates gonna go? 

Do you think Anna's gonna say yes when Cameron asks her out? 

Do you think Cameron will even be able to do it? 

Hope you guys enjoyed, If you did please comment and vote, every single one counts 

300 reads!! OMG!! Thanks SO much!

Bye loves~
Syd.