~36~ Tony Take-Down

Cameron POV
~Edited~

"So you're telling me that you guys stalled Tony by having one of the guys pretend to be a cop until our picnic was over and then had Aaron pretend to be talking to someone on the phone right in front of Tony and tell him exactly where Cameron and I were so that he would come to find and attack us, which would then get him arrested?"

"Precisely, BG," I said smiling down at her.

"That is the dumbest smartest plan I've ever heard ever."

Tyson, Aaron, Damien, and I just finished telling Anna about our plan and exactly how we got everything to work. It was extremely hard to get the guys to agree with the whole thing. They thought about all the dangers and they helped me edit the plan so that we ended up with one that seemed to be the most likely to succeed.

"In all honesty, I'm surprised that more things didn't go wrong."

"Wow, you have no faith in me, Damien," I feigned being hurt but in reality, I'm surprised more things didn't go wrong either.

"You're right. I have more faith in Cory and Topanga staying broken up than I have in any plan that you come up with." Anna immediately perked up at the Boy Meets World reference, but didn't say anything about it. Her immense happiness about something so simple was honestly the cutest thing.

"Man... that hurt," I said putting my hand over my heart.

"Oh, be quiet," He rolled his eyes playfully at me.

In the past few weeks that I've been hanging out with the guys, I've gotten way closer to Damien. I learned that he isn't as quiet and serious as I thought he was, it just takes him a bit longer to get comfortable with people. I also learned that he's in his senior year like Aaron, Anna, and I, but he goes to the same school as Aaron, the one Anna used to go to.

"We should add Anna to the group chat." Damien took out his phone and quickly added her to our 'the boys' group chat. I know, I know stereotypical.

"Group chat? What group chat."

"The group chat we made for 'Tony Take-Down' plotting. Now we're just gonna use it to talk about random things. Maybe I'll spam you guys with memes every now and then," Aaron explained to her.   

"Tony Take-down?" She asked from underneath my arm that I had around her shoulder.

"It's what your boyfriend has been calling this whole operation. He's really bad at serious planning by the way. He can't stay 2 minutes without cracking a dumb joke."

"Oh trust me, I know. I've had to deal with his awful jokes for a while now."

"Hey, I can be serious!" We all know I can't be serious, but of course I was going to defend myself.

"Don't lie to yourself Cam, you're bad at that too." I sighed, admitting defeat.

"Hey! You kids ready to go to that party?"

It was that police officer from earlier. All the officers had questioned us in quite a timely manner, just as he said they would. It was now 8:30 and it seemed he was letting us out early.

"Yeah! I'm ready to get my freaky on!"

Everyone turned around and stared at Aaron blankly. "What? I am."

We all laughed together and started to make our way out of the building, thankful that the police officer was kind enough to let us leave early.

"Wait! Do all of you already have your costumes?"

We stopped dead in our tracks, just now realizing that none of us have costumes to wear to this Halloween party.

"I thought so, come with me." 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We showed up to the party in our costumes from the extremely nice policeman. He had costumes in different sizes that fit all of us. 

Damien ended up being a plain white sheet ghost, —yes, they had that sitting there— Aaron ended up in a dog onesie, Tyson got a police costume, and Anna and I were wearing matching Wanda and Cosmo costumes from The Fairly Odd Parents.

This party was for everyone in the area, so both people from Anna's old school, and people from our school were here, as well as others from different schools. It was just like every other teenage party, except this time people had an excuse to wear ridiculous outfits.

I was surprised as to how many people knew and said hi to Anna while we were there. Not that I didn't think she had friends, but she didn't come off as the popular type to me.

"So you're popular I see?"

"Not really. All the girls at my old school are basically in love with Aaron, so by proxy, everyone loves his sister. None of them ever really made an effort to get to know me though. While I was there Damien and Aaron were always my only real friends."

I nodded my head to signify that I understood. "So Aaron's the popular one?" She smirked at me and shook her head, "Yes Cameron, Aaron's the popular one." 

"Makes sense, he is a secret agent and everything."

We went to go get a drink and ran into Ellie, of all people.

"Oh my gosh! Hi guys!"

She was dressed in a typical cliche angel costume. "I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever!"

"Hi, Ellie!" Anna replied enthusiastically. "You're right it's been a little while!"

"How've you been?" I asked her.

"I went to see Tarah recently! Did you know they're discharging her soon!?"

A week ago we heard the news that Tarah's been doing much better since we told her what happened and they think she's ready to be discharged. We also have been visiting her since then, so that's helping her improve as well. She'll never be fully recovered, the images will come back sometimes, but she doesn't have her episodes anymore. Just the fact that we helped her improve makes me feel so much pride.

"Yeah, we heard! We're so happy that she doesn't have to be there anymore. After 3 years she definitely needs a break."

"Yeah, she really does. I don't know if I said this the last time I saw you guys, but thank you so much for all that you did for me. Seriously, you guys helped me in ways you will never know. I'm in a much better mental state now and I'm so happy because of it."

"You're so welcome Ellie." 

"Wouldn't have done anything differently." I smiled at her. I'm glad she's doing better. She didn't deserve what Elizabeth and Carter did to her. No one deserves that type of treatment.

She gave both of us a hug and was on her way.

"Wanna dance?"

"If it's not Successful or Senorita I don't even want to hear it." She joked around with me.

Coincidentally, Senorita started playing loudly on the speakers just as she said that.

"It seems fate is on my side tonight."

"It seems it is." She winked at me before turning around and heading for the dance floor.

We tried to salsa dance but failed miserably. That, of course, didn't stop us and we continued to dance poorly. Our friends came to join us a little bit later and we were all having the time of our lives.

"I love you so much Cameron, you don't even know."

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Anna, I love you too."

We were finally happy, truly happy, we took all our problems by storm and... well, got them arrested.

A/N
Hey guys!

Last chapter :( I'm gonna miss my babes. I really enjoyed writing Cameron and Anna's story and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

The epilogue is going to be pretty short. Just so you guys know what happens when they grow up. 

I hope you all enjoyed Cameron and Anna's journey! If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment! 

Bye loves~ 
Syd.