Epilogue

Annabel POV
~Edited~

I just got married to the love of my life.

We just got married.

Cameron and I are married.

Cameron Black, my husband.

I'm now Anna Black.

Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

It sure does.

After we graduated high school Cameron and I both went to the same college. He went to become a doctor and I went to get into the entertainment business. I became a celebrity manager and I love my job.

After we both graduated from college I got pregnant. Our baby girl's name is Charlotte and she's now 4. She was our flower girl and she's adorable.

Now we're here. Finally married and I can't believe that everything that happened in high school was about 10 years ago.

"I would like to introduce Aaron Carter, the best man and brother." Everyone in the room clapped for Aaron.

"Thanks, everybody. Let me tell you, I didn't like the goofball at first. I thought he was going to get my sister into trouble and get her hurt and I couldn't have that, but when I got closer to him and got to know him better I realized that her best interests were at heart with everything he did. I could truly tell that he loved her, and here I am 10 years later watching them get married. We went through a lot, but I'm just glad that we all got out unscathed. Thank you, Cam, for taking care of my sister and... thank you, sis, for taking care of me."

Again, the room erupted in claps.

"I would now like to introduce Tarah Wright, maid of honor and best friend." I don't have to tell you what happened after that was announced. You guessed it, clapping.

"Thank you, everyone! Look, when I first met Cameron all I was told was that he took down the people that took everything from me, and for that, I was extremely grateful, but I could also see the way he looked at Anna. I didn't even have to see them interact to know that they were in love, it was obvious. The day I met him I had a private conversation with him to ask him about it and he confirmed my suspicions. When they came back to visit me afterward, it was even more obvious and when they finally got together I knew they were going to last a long time. They got rid of Tony, Anna's psycho obsessed ex-boyfriend, and made it out on top even through everything. So here's to Cameron and Anna! The crime-fighting couple!"

Once again everyone started clapping.

"At this time I would like to present the couple themselves, Annabel and Cameron Black."

This time there were hoots and hollers, there was whooping and name shouting. Everyone was yelling as we walked onto the stage, hand in hand.

"Thank you guys, thank you so much for coming! Thank you so much for being here with us on this amazing day. Uh..." Cameron looked down at me and he could tell how nervous I was, so he took over. Look at how the tables have turned.

He looked out into the crowd of people and cleared his throat. "When I first met Anna I was blinded by false love. I was convinced that I was in love with someone who hurt and destroyed people's lives. I wouldn't have known any of this if it wasn't for her, Tyson, Tarah, and even Aaron in a way. I wouldn't have known that I was being lied to and played. But I found out and got both my ex-girlfriend and my ex-best friend caught. All with the help of Anna. I helped her with her crazy abusive ex-boyfriend. We got him locked up too." He chuckled a little before continuing.  

"All I'm trying to say here is that... she and I have gone through a lot. We've had many ups and downs throughout the years but we made it through. I figured out I had feelings for her after everything we went through. And with spending even more time with her, I realized that I love her. Now we have our beautiful baby girl. I love you Charlotte!" 

Our daughter made eye contact with Cam, smiled, and screamed "I love you more daddy! And you too mommy!"

I giggled at how adorable she is. "I love you too baby." Everyone in the audience said 'aww' at our little family moment.

Cameron smiled down at me once again before continuing. "And you guys wanna know something? None of this would've happened if not for one thing. There was one single thing that caused this whole series of events, this chain, this... butterfly effect of sorts. In my eyes, I'd like to think... that it all started with a run."

A/N
Hey Guys! 

We made it! We're here! The story is over, and yes I am one of those authors that end their book with the name of the story. I just thought it would go here, I don't know haha.

I really hope you all enjoyed this whole journey and I'm glad you decided to read all the way to the end. Thanks for staying and reading about the adventures of Anna, Cameron, Tyson, Aaron, and the rest of the gang. (Pun intended)

I love you all! Thanks so much for getting this story to 1.1k reads, you guys are amazing.<3

I'll be posting my new story soon! Stay tuned :)

Again, thank you so much! I love you all.

Bye loves~
Syd.