CHAPTER 49

RED's POV

"Sobrang gwapo ko naba, baby Nathan?" Tanong ko kay Nathan na malandi ang boses.

Nandiri naman siyang nakatingin sakin bago ako pinakyuhan. "Ulol!"

"Ikakasal na si bossing pero bakit hindi sa simbahan? Para naman maputol ng konti ang sungay niya." Natatawang singit ni Aizle.

"Para namang wala kang sungay." Sabi naman ni Kevin sa kanya.

"Meron nga hahaha."

"Oh guys, ready na kayo? Malapit ng magsimula." Paalala ni Shan samin. Shit! Ang ganda niya.

Agad siyang nilapitan ni Kellean at mabilis na hinalikan sa lips. "So perfect, babe." Sabi nito.

"Korni niyo! Baba na nga tayo." Sabi ko at lumabas na.

DAMZEL's POV

"Wala pa nga, umiyak kana." Kevin said and tap my shoulder and I just glared at him but he chuckled.

"Congrats." Bati ni Luthor at tinapik rin ang balikat ko.

Bumati din ang ibang nandito sakin. Nandito sa kami ngayon sa resort kong saan gaganapin ang kasal namin ng asawa ko.

Nagsimula na ang tugtog at nakita ko narin ang asawa kong naglakad palapit samin. Malapad ang kanyang ngiti kaya hindi ko rin mapigilang mapangiti.

She's wearing white stunning gown. I really can't believe that this beautiful girl is my wife. The love of my life. My first love. The woman that I loved when I was 5 years old and she's 1 year old that time. The woman that I promise when I was young that I will marry.

I would ask nothing more but to be with her for the rest of my life and to have a complete family with her and our child. They are my life, my everything.

Nung nasa harap ko na siya ay agad kong kinuha ang kamay niya at pinulupot sa aking braso.

"I love you." Bulong ko.

"I love you, too." Ngiti niyang sabi.

Sabay kaming humarap sa magpapakasal samin at nagsimula na ang ceremony. Never lose the smile on my lips. I'm so very, very happy.

"Damzel Troy Damien, do you take this woman to be thy wedded wife, to live together in the holy bonds of matrimony? To love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her so long as you both shall live?" Sabi nung nagpakasal.

"I'm not here right now if I don't. So yeah, I really do." Sagot ko sa kanya while I'm still staring at my beautiful wife.

"Ivanna Yvon Suarez, do you take this man to be thy wedded husband, to live together in the holy bonds of matrimony? To love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, keep the only unto him for so long as you both shall live?" He asked.

"I do." Nakangiting sagot ng maganda.kong asawa.

He give us the ring. "Repeat after me." He said to me.

"I, Damzel Troy Damien, take thee, Ivanna Yvon Suarez, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith." Pag-gaya ko sa kanya.

"I, Ivanna Yvon Suarez, take thee, Damzel Troy Damien, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith." Pag-gaya rin ng asawa ko sa kanya.

Marami pang sinabi ang nagpakasal but fuck! I can't wait the 'You may now kiss the bride' fuck! I want to kiss her right now for fuck's sake!

"Repeat after me." He said again.

"Ivanna, I have for you a golden ring with diamonds. The most precious metal and gem symbolizes that your love is the most precious element in my life. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the between us will never cease. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the vows which have made us husband and wife." I put the ring on her finger with a smile on my lips.

"Damzel, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day." The she put the ring on my finger.

"For as much as, Damzel Troy Damien and Ivanna Yvon Suarez have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and thereto have pledged their faith each to the other, and have declared the same by joining hands and by giving and receiving rings; I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Got you!

YNA's POV

"For as much as, Damzel Troy Damien and Ivanna Yvon Suarez have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and thereto have pledged their faith each to the other, and have declared the same by joining hands and by giving and receiving rings; I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Pareho kami ni Damzel na nakangiti habang nakatingin sa isa't-isa. Itinaas na niya ang suot kong wedding veil at hinapit ang bewang ko padikit sa kanya.

His one hand is in my cheek and then he kiss me and I immediately kiss him back.

I can't say how happy I am right now. To be married with a man I really love the most, to have a baby, to have a friends and cousins, to have a siblings. They are all complete me. They are my life. I don't want to lose them all.