SIX

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Team
Artist: Lorde
Chapter Name: We've Got Each Other
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Izuku is tired.

Shouto is traumatized.

Katsuki is hurt.

All Aizawa can think about is how bad his students' health is getting. He's worried—too worried to say the least. He wants his students to be okay. He doesn't want them to have to deal with the same things he went through at their age.

They are too young for that. Class 1A has already gone through so much for their age. Aizawa wants to make sure they know that they're not alone. He wants them to feel safe.

Aizawa knows he's not the best with handling emotional situations—he never has been. However, that never stops him when Hizashi's having a PTSD panic attack, or one of his students loses a family member.

Aizawa is known for being a cold and hard teacher. He once expelled an entire class. He's a strict and mean teaching machine. He tries to not let any emotions get the best of him, but even the great Shouta Aizawa has problems. Everyone does, even him.

Being a hero is not a job for the faint of heart. These kids are strong, and Shouta realizes that. That's why when he sees them so vulnerable, it's confusing and hurtful to the teacher. He's not as used to dealing with emotions as he should be.

But looking at his three best students now, all beat up and fragile, he realizes that they are in fact just kids. Shouta seems to forget that every once in a while.

Shouto had explained the situation. When Midoriya woke up, Bakugou had started teasing him. That quickly turned into a big argument. Todoroki has also explained that someone left a tea kettle out that he hadn't noticed before. The seemingly emotionless didn't say anything else about why he would have burned the item, but Shouta has his suspicions. Then Shinsou came in as Bakugou and Midoriya were yelling, and he started having a random panic attack.

Aizawa clutches his face in his hand, and rubs his eyes. He sighs again, longing for his retirement years to come quicker. When he looks up again, he sees that Midoriya has fallen asleep again.

Shouta puts his hands on his knees as he stands up. Bakugou, who's sitting on the left end of the couch facing Shouta, scoots far away from Izuku as he nearly falls on Katsuki's lap. Todoroki manages to catch the small boy, and Aizawa hesitantly and softly lifts him up. He sets Midoriya on his back, and starts to walk up the stairs.

"Mr. Aizawa, I was wondering if I could go out for a little while?" Todoroki asks, making Shouta stop in his tracks. Shouta turns around to face the boy, who is at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, sure. But don't come back so late tonight. And, Bakugou, go and see Mic." And with that, Shouta carried a sleeping Midoriya back to his room.

•••

At the same time Shouta was conversing with the three trouble makers, Hizashi was trying to get a panicked Hitoshi to calm down before he passed out.

Hizashi tries everything to get the kid to calm himself. He puts the kid down on the extra bed in the extra room on the fifth floor (next to Satou). Heights Alliance had provided extra furniture for all the rooms.

Hitoshi grabs his hair like it's a forbidden murder weapon about to be used to kill an innocent person. Hizashi tries shushing the boy to calm him down, trying to have him fall asleep. But to no avail, that didn't work.

In the end, Hizashi finally get Hitoshi to calm down by keeping him in a tight hug for a while. Tears streak down Shinsou's face, as Hizashi tries to get the kid to lay down. Hitoshi doesn't want to let go of the voice hero in fear that he'd be abandoned again.

He never wants to be abandoned again. He doesn't want to be left alone. He doesn't want to be seen as a villain.

"Hey little listener, do know what caused this?" Mic asks the tired boy. Shinsou nods his head slowly, not to irritate his growing headache anymore. Hizashi takes note of the silent reply and doesn't want to push the boy, but curiousness flows throughout his head.

"Do you just wanna rest right now, or can you talk to me about it?" Hizashi questions the boy gently. Mic pats the boy's back gently as they softly rock back and forth. Hitoshi shakes his head no a few times, and puts his forehead against Mic's shoulder, hiding his face.

"I'm always here if you need to talk, kid."

•••

Katsuki is tired.

He's tired of putting up with shit he shouldn't have to. He has to put on a tough face to make everyone stay away. He doesn't need anyone.

He doesn't want anyone. Not even that dumb red head balloon idiot.

Definitely not Eijirou Kirishima.

He was told by his teacher to go and find Present Mic. Bakugou assumes that the teacher is on the fifth floor due to there being no screaming and crying on the other floors. All Katsuki wants to do is go to his room and sleep.

However, he listens to his teacher and finds the voice hero in the spare room on the fifth floor. Shinsou was passed out on the bed, and Mic was sitting on the floor next to the piece of furniture rubbing Hitoshi's hair.

"Aizawa told me to come to you. Don't know why, but it's not my fucking business." The blonde tiredly stomps over to the voice hero. Mic smiles a little bit, but that smile fades as he sees the giant burn on Mr. Lord Explosion Murder's arm.

Katsuki plops down next to the teacher, and let's out a yawn. The kid tries everything to keep his eyes open; he can't be tired—that's weak. And he won't show that he's tired in front of his teacher, who's also a pro hero. Not gonna happen.

Mic notices the kid swaying from side to side, and pulls the kid so that his head is on Hizashi's shoulder. Bakugou passes out instantly, and Mic sighs in relief. The kid must have been exhausted. Shouta had told him that Katsuki came back to the dorms at like two in the morning last night.

Hizashi starts to wonder, is Heights Alliance cursed?

__________________________________________________________________________________

MY COUSIN SENT HER FIRST ANIME MEME. I'M SO PROUD OF HER 😭😭😭😭

Cyan out.