INTERLUDE

Wow.

Am I really halfway done with this book? I'm shocked I even made it to this point.

Thank you for all the support I've been getting on this story. By the end of my first two weeks of writing this, I already had 5k reads.

I literally have no words.

I can't explain enough how much this means to me, and I'm so glad you like this book.

Before I started writing, I was severely bullied. I was mute for a few weeks, and I hated anything having to do with English. That was until I met my fourth grade English teacher. She was the only one who cared at that time.

Because of her, I started to open up a little more. I started to talk again, and even tried to make friends.

When I started sixth grade, I got into Fairy Tail. That's when I found Wattpad. I can't explain how much Wattpad has affected my life, and has shaped me into the person I am today. I started to make my own stories, and actually make myself into the person I wanted to be.

But good shit never stays.

I learned that when I was young—the feeling of betrayal. I've felt it too much. But this journey, along with this story getting at least 1k reads means so much that it gave me something to stay motivated for.

Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️

I've made a few great friends on Wattpad, and I love how most of the community's so supportive of each other.

And earlier today, my family was struck by the tragedy of losing someone. But seeing that this book has made it to over 9k reads cheered me up a little.

Thank you all so much ❤️