TWENTY-FIVE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Go To War
Artist: Nothing More
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Hard Days ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Rain pots heavily that morning. A cuddle group of children remain on the couch. Their favorite loud mouth teacher sits in the center of them all, making sure they all have some sort of comfort. He had told them each personally who they lost, which didn't help Mic from not crying. A little while later, Toshinori had brought down Kirishima and Ashido. The group of teenagers all lay on or around the couch, watching a movie. Toshinori and Hizashi lay around the children, making sure there are no panic attacks.

But of course, none of the other students knew about the tragedy that had taken place. So when Satou wanders down the stairs, rubbing the tired out of his eyes, he doesn't suspect to see almost half of class 1A all watching a movie with two of their teachers.

"Uh, morning?" The confused kid greets his classmates with utter confusion.

However, the students pay no attention to young Satou. They just carry on with their movie watching. Satou just shrugs and grabs his coco puffs.

The rest of the students stumble down one by one, with Yuuga being the last. He needed his beauty rest after all. They all see the movie on, and they sit down along with the all of the others. They all quietly enjoy the peaceful family time, even though they can all sense the heavy tension in the air.

Around eleven, Shouta and Shouto arrive back. Two other people are with them; a boy and a girl. Most of the students who don't know what's going on all look shocked and horrified when they see Shouto with tear streaks on his face. Aizawa had given the boy his jacket at some point.

Quietly, the four new people in the room all join the movie group, and all settle down on the floor. Shouto is sitting with the girl's arms around him. He softly leans into the affection.

And then the movie ends, and hell rises once more.

"That was a good movie; Sound of Music, right, ribbit?" Tsuyu comments with a tiny smile on her face. As she turns to look at her friends, she sees that most of them have passed out. Izuku and Ochako are cuddling, and Tamaki is resting his head on Mic's shoulder. Shouji is leaning against the couch, using the arm rest as a pillow. Kaminari and Sero are nearly on top of each other, while Kirishima has his head on Katsuki's legs, and his legs on Toshinori's lap. Mina is leaning her head on Present Mic's other shoulder. Shouto has passed out in the girl's arms. The boy is hugging her while sleeping. All the teachers are passed out as well.

"Wow, jeez. They must be tired." Mineta says without a hint of caring in his voice.

"Try to be nicer, Mineta. Haven't you seen the news?" Tooru whacks her pervert classmate on the head as she pulls out her phone.

"No, why? Did something big happen?" Fumikage questions wearily. Everyone turns towards Hagakure for answers. She hastily pulls up the article she had read earlier while eating her breakfast.

And with that, the rest of class knew what happened.

•••

After dinner, everyone heads up to their rooms; well, almost everyone.

Katsuki mopes around the tables, trying to pace the worry out of his mind. He lost his father—the only person who ever even tried to dare to stand up to the old hag. Now he was gone. He can't stop thinking about it—it's getting way too far into his mind. He wants the voice to go away.

He wants to fix himself.

Lightbulb.

Aha—he'd just take his own advice.

But wait, the roof is closed off. Katsuki knows what he has to do, but does he really have the strength to do it?

Yes he does.

He's fucking Katsuki Bakugou, the best at everything. Not even his suicide attempt will be crappy.

He'll make sure he fucking dies.

•••

Katsuki stands in the middle of his room, knife in hand. He looks at a photo of him and Izuku from when they were kids. 'You ruined his life.' Katsuki reminds himself.

He pulls the knife to his chest. He has the point touching his skin. He feels the rush of solitude and loneliness run through him as he stands there with the silver weapon in his grasp. Why couldn't he just stab himself already? Why couldn't he control the fucking shaking?

"Come on, Katsuki, damnit." The blonde mutters to himself.

The door slams open. The knife is clutched out of his hands as he falls to the floor from the force of that person. He breaks out of his little trance. He starts to breath heavily, but is pulled into a tight hug. He feels the familiar long, black hair of his homeroom teacher in his face, as his head is pushed into the man's shoulder.

"Damnit kid, don't fucking do that." Shouta hisses at his student as he quietly sobs. Katsuki widens his eyes.

"M-Mr. A-Aizawa?" The boy gulps as he asks—no, confirms to make sure it's his teacher. Not that man grabbing his neck from back at the training camp.

"You're okay kid, you're okay." Shouta gently rubs the blonde's back as the kid starts to sob. The two remain in a hug for quite some time, with neither one of them willing to let go. Shouta guesses the term 'Dadzawa,' that Mina has been using for him, is taking its place.

•••

Toshinori lays on the couch, looking up at the colorless ceiling. He roughly coughs into his arms, feeling the blood come spewing out of his mouth. Hizashi, who is sitting nearby, notices and gives the skinny man a look of empathy.

"Do you know—" Hizashi begins to ask, but is instantly cut off by the other teacher.

"No, but soon. Guess I have to start planning some stuff." The older man grumbles as he sits up and wipes the blood away. Hizashi's look of empathy is replaced with a look of sorrow, he scratches his neck with heartfelt sad emotions, which he's not able to show otherwise.

"It'll be okay, Hizashi. I'm here while I can be. I'm still here now." The skinny man puts on a smile as he walks toward the loud man.

Hizashi looks up at the older man. "Yeah, I know Toshinori—but, the kids..."

"These are hard days we're facing. If they can get through it now, they can get through it later. They are going to be heros, and I'm positive of that. It will be hard, but they'll be able to manage. They have you and Aizawa." Yagi softly stares as he smiles softly.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Hizashi sighs.

Silence takes over the presence once more.

__________________________________________________________________________________

HOW THE HELL DID I GET OVER 50k READS?!

THANK YOU, JESUS CHRIST!