TEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Anxiety
Artist: Anna Clendening
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Are You Lying? ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

A I Z A W A

These fucking kids are making me go insane. Bakugou's on a rampage, trying to kill Todoroki, Midoriya has a small fever, Yaoyorozu's traumatized, Shinsou is somehow definitely sleep deprived, Hagakure and Mineta need to stop spamming my phone, Ashido has not spoken a word to anyone all day, and Kaminari is actually studying.

What the fuck?

Yagi and Hizashi are in the kitchen, attempting to make food for everyone without burning it. I'm spread out on the couch like a starfish, surrounded by the demon children. Or, should I say, the spawn of Satan. They will not fucking leave me alone.

I'm starting to get really pissed off at how they keep coming to me with everything. Hizashi and Yagi are here too, ya know.

Kirishima is attempting to teach Iida how to play Mario Kart. Satou is trying to keep the kitchen from burning, and Sero's not helping the situation. Jiro's headphones are up so loud, that I might rip them off her head, and Kouda needs to learn to keep his animals away from me. Aoyama is sleeping on the other couch, while stuffing his body into a little ball to help his stomach ache. Tokoyami is talking with Asui about their quirks, and Shouji is reading a book next to Aoyama on the couch. Ojiro seems to be the only rational student right now, at least to my standards, as he just sits peacefully next to me without saying a word. He looks kinda down.

This. Is. Absolute. Hell.

Ding, ding, ding. My phone goes off again with yet another message from Hagakure. At this point, why the fuck do I even care? I swipe open my messages, and I see that Hagakure and Mineta want me to come and pick them up.

These damn brats.

•••

"Mineta, stop it!" Hagakure pouts as Mineta leans over from his seat and tries to kiss her. "Mineta, I have a boyfriend!" Hagakure screams the the little pervert.

"Alright, Mineta, that's enough." I say gritting through my teeth with how pissed off I'm getting thanks to these children.

The rest of the car ride is pretty quiet, except for the part where I had to explain to Mineta and Hagakure what happened last night. I told Mineta to be on his best behavior, or I would make sure he would be on the next moving van out of U.A. Luckily, he agrees.

•••

By the time we get back to the dorms, it's past seven-thirty. Everyone's crowding the common area, watching a movie and eating a late dinner. Hizashi and Yagi are sitting with the kids, eating their semi-burnt fries they attempted to cook. Hagakure runs over to go sit next to Uraraka and Asui. Asui is eating some chips, and Uraraka just has a glass of water. Mineta goes over and sits with Kaminari and Kirishima.

I roll my eyes and plop down on the couch next to my husband. Hizashi looks over at me and smiles, and I give him a little smile back. He whispers in my ear that we're having a movie night. I don't say anything, as I don't want to disturb the peace that I've not had all day.