Chapter One

I couldn't quite understand why charlie and isa were so excited to go see ruel perform at madison square garden. don't get me wrong, ruel was great, but honestly it would have been so much more fun to see tyler the creator or something. at least we get to meet ruel, though. charlie wouldn't shut up about him for months and maybe this will help. she's always sending me ruel memes so maybe she can stop now.

"cassie! let's go!" I hear isa calling to me from the kitchen.

"why?" it's six am!" i responded. the concert didn't start until seven pm, and i had just gotten up.

"we have to get close to the entrance so we can see him when he gets there!" she responded. i knew she wouldn't want to go at a normal time but I wasn't expecting her to want to leave this early. I hurried and changed into my clothes for the concert and grabbed my phone and keys on the way downstairs.

"bye mom!" i yelled as my mom gushed over us and asked every possible question about the concert.

"make sure and take some photos with ruel at the meet and greet!" my sister ellie yelled out as we hopped into the taxi. i couldn't figure out why everyone liked ruel so much. yeah, he was a good singer, but i didn't think he was that cool.

as if reading my thoughts, isa said, "he's hot and he has a good voice. what else could anyone want?" uhh... i could think of a few things: a good personality, a sense of humor....

before i knew it we were pulling up in front of charlie's house. "cass, wake up!" she yelled into my ear and i woke up with a start. cabs were not comfortable, but i woke up a good five hours before i usually do just to go to a concert i really didn't care about and i wanted to at least get some sleep. as we pulled up at the venue isa and charlotte hopped out of the car and took off as i sighed and grabbed my stuff and looked out the window... and nobody was there!

"isa, charlie, was this really necessary?" i called out and turned to see that they were no longer next to me and instead a tall, lanky boy with an accent was standing there. i turned to face him. "who are you?" i asked and naturally, i tripped over my feet.

___________________________________________________

oop short chapters

they were longer on instagram : )

hope you enjoy! remember to vote and comment! it would mean a lot to me