Chapter Nineteen

I show them the clip, and all three girls sit with their mouths open in shock.

Coco's the first to speak. "Let me see the post-it note." I hand it to her.

"That's not Ruel's writing," I start, realizing whose it is. "It's..." I say, and Coco finishes,

"It's Michelle's."

Isa interrupts us. "Okay, great, but why was I the last to know about any of this?" She cracks up. "I thought you were just gone in the bathroom for the whole concert."

I roll my eyes, and we all laugh. "Seriously, what do I do?" I ask, stressing.

Charlie, who's been quiet the whole time, starts thinking out loud. "I have an idea...."

(new thing: for the next chapter or two I'm gonna do different pov's because otherwise, it's impossible to write this part of the plot)

~Ruel's POV~

Coco knocks on the door, and when she walks in I brace myself for the worst, but she just tells me Nate's looking for me and he wants me to meet him on the roof terrace at six-fifty.

The terrace?

She interrupts my thoughts. "Oh, and you should shower, because you reek of alcohol and a bad hangover."

"Wow, thanks, Coco!" I say, and she grins. I know she has the best intentions, but she's a bit blunt.

I check my phone before plugging it in. I've given up on the possibility of Cass texting me back. I wish she just knew what really happened. Blondes aren't even my type.

I've got twenty five minutes to brace myself to see an angry Nate. I step into the shower, and wonder whether anybody would notice if I just ran away.

_______________________________________________________

side note omg i just accidentally pressed escape and closed this tab and it didn't save my work but thank god for auto saving bc i had written this and i alr didn't wanna write another chapter today so i was just gonna give up and cry BUT NO wattpad saved my work and I'm gonna cry I'm so happy 

okay anyway back to the story

_______________________________________________________

~Cassandra's POV~

As I slip into my heels, Charlie straightens my hair until I look less like Medusa and Isa does my makeup. Coco's supposed to be talking to Ruel right now.

"Earlier Coco said something that I've been thinking about."

"Yeah?" They ask, confused.

"She said Ruel loves me." I uneasily say.

"Of course he does." Charlie chimes in. Isa shrugs. "Took you long enough to see it yourself," Isabella says, and Charlie nods, agreeing, but they're both smiling.

"Guys... I think I might love him too." I say, and it's like a weight I didn't know I was bearing was lifted off my shoulders.

Just then, Coco pops in and says, "It's time to go!"

Charlie's not gonna let me get away with this. "While you're gone I'm gonna fill Coco in, but we need to talk tomorrow," Charlotte says, grinning, and Coco looks confused.

"What are you talking about? Anyways, go go go! He'll be there in a few minutes." she says, grinning.

I nod and walk to the elevator bank. Here goes nothing.

~Ruel's POV~

I get dressed and head to the elevator. I have to go downstairs first and get a pass to go to the roof. The ride feels quicker than I thought, too quick, but before I can do anything the elevator dings and opens to the roof terrace. 

When I step out, I'm confused. There's a large fort-looking thing on the roof, complete with fairy lights and all.

"Don't tell me Nate wants to have a boys' night again!" I exclaim and freeze when I hear a familiar laugh behind me, one that sets my heart racing and veins on fire.

"Cass?"

____________________________________________________

okay this was ~600 words so not bad but anyway things are getting good! i know i said i wouldn't post today but I've got nothing else to do so surprise!