Chapter Fifteen

time skip- 3 days (at soundcheck)

____________________________________________________________

We're at the London venue. Ruel's about to do soundcheck and asked me to be there and listen, so I'm sitting on the barrier and humming along. I take a photo and put it on my private story, tagging Isa, Charlotte, and Ruel.

I look up as soon as I see Ruel singing. He's singing gospel, and I never thought it was possible to swoon over something, but if it is, that's what I'm doing. Charlotte laughs and starts videoing me, and when I fall off the barrier, I slap her.

*LATER*

"How was the free concert?" Ruel asks, and I roll my eyes at him as I put a necklace on for the concert.

"Babe, you're my boyfriend. Since when do I have to pay?" I sigh. "Plus, I'm broke, so nice try," I say as I turn around, finished getting ready for the concert.

Ruel's eyes become hooded when he sees me. "You look so hot, Cassandra." He says and moves to kiss me. He rarely calls me Cassandra, but the way he says it is hot, so I'm not complaining. 

Just then, Nate knocks on the door and tells us we have thirty minutes before we leave, which seems to me like just enough time to do an Instagram Live. I start one on my Instagram. 

Ruel starts telling jokes, and I notice my viewer count go up to 20k in less than a minute.

I'm significantly more nervous when I see @ mary.argy and @ sundaystephenss join the live. "So.. uh, I'm gonna let one of y'all join the Instagram Live, so hold on," I say, and scroll through my requests. Since when do I say y'all? I'm from New York, and if Charlie heard that she would slap me.  I add one of my friends from school, Lilly, to the live and we talk for a while.

About ten minutes, I add someone else to the live, and before I know it we have to leave. I tell Lilly to snap me back, and Ruel stans swarm the comments trying to find out what my snap is.

I end the live, and we walk downstairs. On the way, I take photos with Ruel and text Ellie, who's still at school because of the time difference. When I take another photo of Ruel he jokingly calls me a "clout chaser," and kisses me when I object.

Ruel has a m&g now, and I'm supposed to help Coco and Kate with the line and everything, so I stay outside the green room. Pretty soon, the last girl's in the room and Michelle has stepped out after taking their photo. I check my watch. It's a little over the normal meet and greet time- what's going on? I text him, but when he doesn't respond Coco tells me to just go in. I open the door and stand in shock for about ten seconds before running away as fast as I can. 

Inside the room is a gorgeous blonde with piercing blue eyes. She's straddling Ruel and kissing down his neck.

"What the fuck?"

____________________________________________________________

okay i lied I'm splitting this chapter in two bc it's too long otherwise- it would be more than the max word count :)

okay yeah see you in chapter sixteen!

**EDIT: 

YALL WE'RE NUMBER TEN IN RUELVANDIJK WOOT WOOT