Chapter Ten

"So I was thinking that she's clearly a fan, and the only way to get her to go away is to give her tickets to my next show."

"What? How does that help?"

"She said that's the only way to stop her from leaking our relationship to the press, so we have to." I sighed. Ruel was right, we needed to do this because now was not the time to tell the press this. it would be a field day for them. I reluctantly agreed. He could clearly hear my hesitation.

"Cass, are you home now? Can i come over so i can hug you?" I smiled and agreed.

When ruel got here we sat in the living room watching Arrested Development on netflix and cuddling, and i got tired fast. He paused it and carried me upstairs and climbed into bed next to me and pulled me close to him. "Goodnight Cassandra." he whispered into my hair and kissed me softly. i snuggled closer to him and fell asleep immediately after.

The next morning I woke up to a flash in my face and shot up. "Shit!" i said and accidentally smacked ruel in the process. i looked over to see charlie and isabella cackling and showing each other the photos. ruel groaned. "cass!" he grumbled sleepily and pulled me back down and held me close to his chest. i snuggled back into him and the girls teased us, but i was too tired and comfortable to argue.

a couple hours later, we got up and went downstairs for breakfast. mom had made pancakes and was flipping one when we came downstairs together. her mouth was gaping wide open and i realized she hadn't seen him come over. the pancake hit the ceiling and slowly peeled off. "god, mom, we didn't sleep together!" i said, turning beet red.

ruel laughed and the color returned to mom's face. "speaking of which, do you want to tell everyone today?" he said. her face paled again. "sorry, bad timing. we are trying to decide when to tell my fans we are dating."

mom smiled, relieved. "why don't you tell them now? i'll take a photo of the two of you flipping pancakes while ruel kisses your cheek!" he grinned and gave her his phone. ellie was practically hyperventilating in the background and was making all sorts of faces but i could tell she was excited for me and still shocked that ruel was my boyfriend. she was supportive, but surprised since he had been her idol for years and now was dating her older sister.

i smiled for the photo and mom squealed and took a bunch of them. ruel then sent it to me and we sat down to eat breakfast. as i ate my pancake ruel typed a caption and showed me.

it read, "most amazing girl in the whole world ❤️ @cassandra.westtt"

i grinned and grabbed his hand and pushed post. ruel turned his phone off and set it down across the room. "my phones boutta blow up, be careful!" he said.

as i ate i looked at goofy ruel with his mouth stuffed with pancakes and smiled. i felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

he watched me staring at him. "what?" he asked. "you." i said with a smile.

___________________________________________________

no a/n coz I'm tired I stayed up until four am today

okay bye