Chapter Eight

"babe, it's okay," ruel's voice pulled me out of my trance. I couldn't stop thinking about the picture and how it would affect ruel- and his career (since the fans were so crazy) (lowkey called myself out).  Most of them seemed to be pretty chill about it and happy for him, but some of them definitely had a problem with me. "Babe," He said, pulling me closer and planting a kiss on my head. "I like you, and that's all that matters," he said, hugging me closer.

I sighed. "okay," I said. "Wanna watch a movie?"

Ruel was definitely a charmer. He knew I hated horror movies, and every time a scary scene came on he would cover my eyes with his hands and hold me close. I was falling for him fast.

Just then, the doorbell rang. I groaned and got up, pausing the movie. "Do you want anything from downstairs while I'm there?" I asked him as I walked to the doorway.

"Surprise me," he said and blew me a kiss. I rolled my eyes sarcastically and walked out, shutting the door. I walked downstairs and opened the door, but nobody was there. As I looked to my left I saw someone approaching out of the corner of my eye, and I felt something hit me in the leg and i felt blood dripping down my head.

I fell to the floor and slammed my head into the concrete porch. i made the mistake of looking up into my attacker's eyes. she stepped on me and said, "oh, is he not here to defend you? That's because he doesn't want you, you nasty gold digging psycho," she spat at me.

Now, my vision was spotty and I couldn't think straight, but I was pretty sure I wasn't the psycho here. She started walking away from me and into the house but stopped and kicked me one last time for good measure. "Ruel..." I faintly called as I got weaker and weaker. Finally everything turned dark and the last thing I heard was my attacker's footsteps as she walked up the stairs and ruel saying, "what did you get me for a surprise?"

Boy was he in for a surprise. I hoped he was okay.

___________________________________________________________

sorry short filler chapter I promise things will pick up soon! hope you like it!

okay bye next chapter will be up soon!

thanks,