Chapter Three

a/n sorry for the super short chapters! there will be a lot, though, so keep watching for more!

___________________________________________________

"do you have the tickets?" isabella excitedly asked. i sighed for the twelfth time that hour and showed them to her again. security was about to open the doors, and i was grateful. sitting outside of madison square garden in the blazing heat of new york city was wearing on my nerves, especially since all i could hear on either side of me was something or the other about ruel. don't get me wrong, i loved the girls, but couldn't they shut up for just one second about him???

the doors finally opened, and i felt a push from behind as everyone tried to force their way forwards in line. security called the three of us forward, and after they looked at the tickets i presented they looked up at me and studied my clothing. the first guard, a burly redhead in his thirties, whispered to the second one and stepped away and talked into his walkie-talkie. "we think we found her," he said in a monotonous voice, "can you confirm her identity?" by this point we were beyond scared.

"sir, i promise, i bought these tickets." i said nervously, but he just listened into his walkie talkie.

"ma'am, someone has requested an upgrade on your tickets, so you will be at the very front, in the VIP section." he said. Both charlie and isabella squealed and told me i had a secret admirer. i was beyond confused. who could have done this? i felt bad since i was just there because of char and isa, but everyone was adamant that i had to keep the tickets since this was a 'once in a lifetime opportunity.'

we walked in after dropping our stuff in the VIP lounge- they had a LOUNGE!- and were pushed and shoved until we finally reached the front of the crowd and stood right next to the barrier. the crowd began to chant, calling for ruel to begin the concert. i was concerned i wouldn't be able to hear his music because charlie and isabella were screaming so loud. i quickly took a photo of the crowd and set to send ellie and posted it to my story on snapchat. as we waited my phone blew up as people told me how lucky i was or that they wished they were there.

what was the big deal about this ruel guy?

right as i thought about this, the lights dimmed and a tall figure walked onstage.

"good evening new york city!" he yelled. the cheers were defeating. there was something familiar about his voice, but i couldn't put my finger on it. maybe it was because isa had showed me so many interviews and charlie couldn't stop showing me edits of ruel, but i felt like i had heard his voice in person before, not just over a screen. but how could that be possible?

___________________________________________________

what do you think will happen? keep reading for more! 

lol what am I kidding this is obvious and kinda cringe but also cute

let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions!