Chapter Two

psa: i've never been to madison square garden and i've never been to a meet and greet, so if i have any details wrong then sorry.

___________________________________________________

he laughed and helped me up. "you really don't know who i am?" he asked in a gentle and kind but also shocked voice. i heard squeals behind me. "uh- i gotta go, see you later?" he called to me as he jogged to the entrance of the venue and disappeared through the doors. i stood there for a minute before walking around the side of the building trying to find Charlie and Isa.

"cass!" i heard behind me and saw the two jogging towards me with dunkin' donuts and coffee. they knew the way to my heart. "where were you cassandra?"

"looking for you guys!" i exclaimed. a squeal rose up in the crowd and i caught a glimpse of a figure standing in one of the windows of the venue before they stepped away. apparently so had charlie and isa, who screamed, "is that RUEL???" and took off, leaving me with no choice but to follow them.

the next five hours were boring, and by the time lunch rolled around i was done waiting around and offered to grab us lunch. it was clear that Char and Isabella weren't leaving anytime soon and I was not going to go without food-and more caffeine- until the show began. shortly after, i was on my way to grab the girls salads and myself a burger and fries. i was hungry, i had woken up early, and i hadn't gotten breakfast, and nobody was getting between me and my food. as i stood in line getting ready to order, my stomach grumbled loudly and my cheeks burned red. i heard a chuckle from behind me and turned to see the boy i had met earlier. he grinned and said, "looks like I'm not the only starving one here."

i blushed and took in his features. he was really good looking and seemed like one of those guys who could pull off looking both cute and hot. with a tall build and green eyes that sparkled with enthusiasm, he was handsome, and although he clearly knew it, he seemed kind, not stuck up. i realized i was still staring at him and said, "hey, a girl knows what she wants," and then realized he hadn't responded to my earlier question. "you never answered my question, mystery boy."

"i like to keep my identity a secret. it's more fun for the girls," he said, smiling. "hey, it's your turn to order." he continued, nudging me. the conversation would have to wait.

when i got back to our spot at the beginning of the line, the girls both picked at their salads. i, however, would hear nothing of it and devoured my food in seconds. "you guys need to eat!" i exclaimed.

"yes, we know, but we just saw him and are too excited right now!" char explained as isa commented, "I'm too excited to be hungry!" they proceeded to look up more photos of ruel and write a list of questions to ask him when we met him.

for the last four hours before the concert we sat against the wall of the venue and listened to ruel's songs on repeat and i was getting tired of it. i looked up in boredom and saw someone walking on one of the upper floors of the venue- it looked like the boy i met earlier. we made eye contact as he walked away. strange.

___________________________________________________

a/n hope you liked it! will be posting often because quarantine, but will rotate between posting on my two ruel books. Hope you like it!

thanks again and remember to vote and comment... and recommend to your friends!

sending much love,

@ruelvvd.fanaccount (find me on instagram!)