Chapter Eleven

a/n spicy stuff coming up hehe

________________________________________________________

That night Ruel took me out to dinner. We went to my favorite diner on the corner of 56th and 2nd, and thankfully nobody recognized either of us. We ate peacefully and headed back to his hotel room.

When we arrived, I gasped. "I didn't know you had the penthouse!" I shouted, running inside. I had never been in one before and was in shock. He laughed at me. "There's a pool?!" I shouted, running towards it. He grabbed me before I got in and pulled me to coco's room.

"You can borrow one of her swimsuits; you look about the same size. She's at a friend's house tonight but would be fine with it," he said, smiling at me before closing the door to let me change. I opened the top drawer and pulled out a swimsuit. It was a black triangle and something I wouldn't normally wear, but, you know... Ruel was out there.....

(a/n ew ew ew ew ew I'm cringing so hard rereading this ew ew ew ew)

I changed into it and looked in the mirror before heading out. I walked out the door and ran for the pool but didn't get far before I ran into something. I looked up and saw (who else) Ruel. He smiled at me before looking down at me. "Done staring yet?" I teased, but couldn't take my eyes off his abs. He had definitely been working out. I forced myself to look away and ran for the pool and jumped in. After I jumped in I dove under the water, and when I reached the surface of the water I had just opened my eyes when I heard a scream and felt water go everywhere. Ruel emerged from under the water and grinned at me, pushing his hair back. he moved closer to me, and I swam away quickly. He chased after me, but I knew he wouldn't catch up. I had swam competitively a few years ago and wasn't gonna let him win that easily. I glided away from him and after a while he seemed to give up.

I laughed and dove under the water. As soon as I emerged, someone grabbed me. I yelped and Ruel giggled, but then a glossy look came over his eyes and he stepped closer. My breath hitched and he slammed his lips into mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and plunged my hands into his hair as he deepened the kiss. This wasn't the Ruel I knew, but I was fine with it. He pulled away for air and we both breathed heavily for a second before leaning back into the kiss. He moved his arms from the sides of my face to my hips and carried me inside and put me on his bed. I kissed him harder. caught up in the moment, Ruel tried to untie the back of my bikini, but then we heard a knock at the door and I rolled under the bed. I loved Ruel, but we had only met a week and a half ago, and he and I knew that we both weren't ready. I was secretly thankful for the break because otherwise things would have gone further and now wasn't the time. Plus, Ruel left tomorrow to go on his next stop. He had already postponed enough shows for me, and I wasn't gonna let him mess up his career for me.

"Hey Nate!" Ruel said, casually walking over in his swim trunks.

"Hi Ruel. How come you're wet?"

He laughed nervously, "just swimming."

"Why don't you have a towel?"

"Oh, I, uh- I forgot it in the bathroom."

"Did Cassandra come by?" He asked. How did Nate know my name? I didnt even know what the man looked like and this was the first time I had heard his voice.

"Yeah, she did, she's just, uh, showering." Ruel said. He was a terrible liar; the bathroom door was wide open.

"But the door's open and I don't hear any water." Nate said, confused.

"Oh, she, uh- she went down to the vending machine to get some food. She said the food was too high-end." He said.

Nate laughed, seeming to believe him. "Cass seems like a great girl. And she's right: everything here screams rich or Cheetos." I snorted, and my eyes got wide. "What was that?" He asked.

"Probably just the pipes or something. I'm gonna go get a towel and shower." Ruel said, and with that Nate finally waved goodbye.

"See you tomorrow morning Ruel. I'm gonna go stay at my brother's house tonight, all right?" He asked, and Ruel nodded as he walked out the door.

I stood up. "That was close." Ruel grinned and kissed me hard. I pulled away. "Better wait until Nate's gone." I said and pecked his lips and went to shower.

________________________________________________________ 

oop

okay bye now

more coming soon!