[7] Sleepover

A/N: DUDES!!! I can't believe this story can have that many viewers and that much votes in just a month for my first book! Thank you so much, you guys are the best.

P. S. Please keep loving Freya and Astra as they grow, and also Eli. Trust me that girl is awesome.

◇◇◇

"Do you think she would be back?" Freya asked.

For now Freya let Eli come to do chores, since the girl couldn't stop worrying about her. As much to Freya's displeased, Eli made a wonderful job. She cleaned the house which rarely been cleaned and even cooked dinner. She also kept a close eye on Freya, making sure the overly adult woman doesn't do anything that would re-open her wounds, again.

"I honestly don't know. I wish she would tho. I haven't seen you this happy before," Eli muttered the last part.

They continued eating dinner in silence. They dined in the room the king would use in his time. It consisted of one long dining table at the center, chairs that meant to welcome guests, and a few broken guardian statues.

"I want to see her again," the werewolf muttered.

As to answer Freya's hidden thought, a familiar voice shouted, "hello! Anyone home? Freya? Eli?"

The two stopped eating their food. They looked at each other to make sure they didn't hear wrong. They were about to disregard it when they heard another shout. Freya gave Eli the need explanation look, and Eli returned it with a confused look.

"Hey, I don't know where to go. Can any of you show up already?" yelled Astra from the lobby.

"How can she even enter?" Eli asked.

Freya then remembered what she did wrong, even though she doubted it. "When she took me here yesterday, I kind of chanted the spell in front her," Freya admitted.

The witch's mouth was hung open. "I can't believe you! How could you be so careless," she quietly yelled, "I know she's your mate, but she's still a vampire. And we both know we can't trust them."

"Watch it! Or you'll lose your tongue," the wolf gave a warning growl, and for a second Eli could see a speck of darkness in her eyes.

"It's not that I dislike her, Freya," Eli said emphasizing the name, "I only said you need to be careful. Who knows what other creature lurking in the shadow. Anyway let's go pick her up."

Freya calmed down and the darkness was gone. She needed more control over her wolf whenever Astra is involved. The two then strode along the hallway until they met the source of the sound.

"What are you doing here? How can you even pass the barrier?" demanded Freya.

Astra eyed Freya from up to bottom. "Really? No welcome or something? Even though I come to check on you," said the girl which stunned Freya.

Eli let out a little chuckle, "Please, come in."

Eli led the girl to another room with Freya on their tail. The room was big like any other rooms, but the purpose was clear. It meant to comfort the guest with luxury.

Astra sat on the burgundy sofa while Eli went to the kitchen to prepare some afternoon tea. Then Freya positioned herself at the other end of the sofa.

"Aren't you suppose to be on bed?" asked Astra.

Freya looked at Astra, "I'm not that weak you know." She paused a little before continued, "what are you doing here exactly? Is it really to see me?" Right now her heart was pounding. She was pleased with the surprise visit, but anxious to her feeling.