[15] Morning

As expected, Astra couldn't close her eyes without recalling that incident. Not only that, having Freya slept beside her only make the matter worse.  She glanced at Freya's sleeping face. She couldn't help but pouted.

How can you tease me and look so carefree afterwards, thought Astra contemplating to pinch Freya's cheeks.

It was 5 in the morning and Astra still couldn't sleep. So she decided to lay down until Freya wakes up. She got bored easily, but sometimes Freya would stir in her sleep and murmured something unrecognizable which Astra found cute.

"Are you done checking me out?" asked Freya still with her eyes closed.

Got caught staring, Astra blushed madly. "Wha-... When did you awake?"

Freya let out a light chuckle. "Just now. You look cute when you're blushing."

"How would you know?" demanded Astra while facing Freya face to face.

"Instinct," Freya said as she leaned in to kiss Astra's cheek.

"Is that it? I only get a kiss on the cheek?" Astra pouted. But when Freya changed her expression, Astra quickly added, "Kidding. I'm just teas-"

Freya gave Astra a quick peck on the lips to shut her up. "You don't have to play codes just to get my attention, sweetheart. Now come on, get up. Aren't you have school today?" said Freya as she got up and walked to the bathroom.

Astra touched her lips unconsciously and watched Freya as she walked. Astra then picked up her phone and looked at the time. She furrowed her brows when she realized the time.

"Yeah, but my class starts at 8," replied Astra still laying in bed.

The white haired woman walked out of the bathroom while wiping her face with a towel. "So?"

"It's still 6:40. There are plenty of time left, and even if I'm late I can just use my super speed to get in time," shrugged Astra as the girl flopped her head back to sleep.

"In other words, we got plenty of time to have a morning walk."

"Morning walk? Seriously?"

"Yes. Come on, get your lazy ass up," commanded Freya as she helped Astra up, "and I shall accompany you until school starts."

In the end, Astra took on Freya's offer. She took a quick shower and changed her clothes. After she was ready to go, she looked at Freya questioningly.

"Are you sure you're going out with that outfit?" asked Astra.

"I don't see why not..?"

"Of course you don't," Astra face palmed. "Don't you have anything else to wear?" asked Astra as she rummaging through Freya's closet.

"Something wrong with my clothes?" asked Freya confused.

The girl took a deep breath before complaining, "first of all, it's not even matches. Secondly, do you have anything beside tee and jeans?"

"I don't usually care how I look in public. It's not like I can help it anyway. I'm blind," confessed Freya.

"Remind me to go shopping after my uncle out off the picture," Astra said. When she finally found something that would go well with Freya, she approached the woman and gave it to her. "This should do it. Hurry up and change if you still want that walk."

"Alright."

Freya changed her clothes to the one that Astra picked. Now she wore a dark gray loose tee with white shorts which belong to Astra. Satisfied they both left the room and bumped into Eli in the hallway.