[32] Pack

A/N: Happy Lunar New Year to all that celebrate it! Too bad I couldn't go to the festival this year. While that happened, I was thinking what day would be best to upload this month chapter? Then I thought why not on valentine day. So well, Happy Valentine Day to everyone who celebrate it with their loved ones.

From forever alone, J.

◇◇◇

A vampire with raven black hair and ocean blue eyes known as Lilith was running from the chase of five werewolves. It was all part of the plan, at first. The plan was simple, to make the wild pack accepts Freya on their territory, a role of a villain is necessary. Lilith was there to fill up the role. All she needed to do is chase down Freya and Astra into the pack's territory and fall back when they gang up on her, or so was the plan.

"I should have lost them by now," mumbled Lilith to herself.

Unfortunately for her, the small group who had been chasing her was still on her tail. It had been a few hours of maneuver and magic tricks and yet she can never get rid of them.

"Oh, come on! How the hell can they still following me!?" cried Lilith angrily.

◇◇◇

Astra woke up in a strangely unfamiliar place. It was sort of a house that was built with woods, stones, and hays. She was glad when she saw Freya still sleeping beside her.

Now that she thought about it, their plan to infiltrated the pack worked. Lilith was a quite convincing cover up story and the pendant that Eli gave her actually worked. None of the werewolf suspected her even with their trained nose.

"Babe, wake up," the girl nudged Freya a few time to get on with the next step.

The blind wolf stirred in response but not awake yet. Astra sighed and tried another method.

"Wake up. Or I'm going to kiss you," Astra pouted.

The tip of Freya's lips curled up. She had obviously been listening. "I wouldn't mind staying asleep," mumbled the wolf.

"Geez... I know you're already awake. Come on, we can't take our time here."

"I'm under a spell. I need a kiss from a princess," teased Freya still in her previous sleeping position.

"I'm going to put you under a spell myself if you don't get up," muttered Astra before she kissed Freya's hair. "There, now the spell broke."

Before Astra could even retracted herself, Freya used her right hand to hold Astra's head in place while her other hand caressed the girl's cheek. In that second their lips met and it felt sweet. That kiss left Astra in shock, but Freya wasn't done yet.

The werewolf readjusted their sitting position so she could deepen the kiss. She bit Astra's lower lip lightly enough for the girl to gaps. Freya used that moment to slip in her tongue. The innocent good morning kiss had turned out into a passionate make out session. The blind woman secured Astra in her arms while she tenderly caressed her girlfriend's back.

It wasn't long until they were forced to catch their breath. "That... Is how you kiss your soulmate," Freya grinned.

Astra was left frustrated. It had been so long since the last time they kiss so passionately. The feelings resurfaced, how much they love each other, how much they care for each other, and also the after effect of rapid heartbeat. She always envied Freya for always acts cool after they did it.

It seemed that Freya also knew when to stop before someone might interrupt them. As in on cue, a petite looking young woman entered their fine building. Astra was the first thing the woman noticed. There were something about the way Astra's trying to hide her blush intrigued her.