[18] Visit

Weeks had passed and Astra was getting better at unleashing her vampire power. The girl was now in the middle of summer vacation, so she decided to spend more time with Freya. Unfortunately there was a problem, the werewolf she was looking for isn't around.

She searched around the castle with no sign of Freya. She even asked Eli to use her detection spell around the woods. But Freya was nowhere to be found. Then Astra decided to visit the most possible place she could think of.

Astra went down a few rocky steps and around a large boulder. Hidden from the world, an entry of a cave was seen. It was the same cave Astra showed Freya on their second date. The cave still gave a dark scary aura even when the sun is above her head, yet it felt nostalgic.

The girl entered the cave and there she saw her, sitting on a heighten ground was Freya. Her head was looking down and she seemed to not realize the new company. So Astra decided to join her quietly. The girl successfully walked around Freya and sat behind her. Astra leaned her back so it touched Freya's.

"I was looking for you," Astra said as they sat back to back.

"Hmm," Freya half heartily hummed.

Astra peeked through her shoulder. "Are you perhaps mad at me?"

"What make you say that?" questioned Freya.

The girl turned around to face Freya's back. "Look, I'm sorry if I did something that make you angry."

"Never apologize for something you doesn't even know doing!" Freya stated before she made a quick turn and back to her original position. "And I'm not mad. I just don't like it if you rather spend more time with that person," she muttered.

Astra lifted her eyebrow trying to catch on Freya's words. Her lips curled up when she finally understand her girlfriend's worries.

"Freya, are you perhaps jealous of Eli again?" Astra stated warping her hands around Freya's neck.

The woman in question gave a rather shy answer, "no. Why should I?"

"Sorry that I spent time with Eli more than with you," admitted Astra as she gave Freya a peck on her cheek. "This is considered apologizing isn't it? Since I know what I did wrong."

"I never said it was wrong," Freya said as she put her hand up to caress Astra's hair. "You have every rights to spend time with other people. Sorry for being too possessive."

Astra turned Freya so she could face her properly. "Don't say that. You matter to me more than anyone else."

Freya smiled in response.

"That being said. What do you think of spending the night at my place?" Astra suggested.

Freya on the other hand was a bit doubtful. "Is that okay?"

"Probably. Uncle Nyx has been out of town for a few weeks. I'm sure mom and dad are okay with you," Astra answered.

"If my princess says so then please, lead the way," responded Freya as she got up and do a little bow.

"Well of course, my fearless knight. Should we take the save path or the fun daring path?" the girl played along.

"Only if you're up to it, darling."

In the end, Astra led Freya through the less vampire path. After all she don't want to warn her uncle now that he's finally away. Although it took more time and effort, they arrived at Astra's house safely.

"Hey, you're back!" greeted Mike.

"Hey, dad. Is the coast clear?" Astra said as she scanned the house.