[29] Africa

A/N: I know it's been so long since I update and to be honest it's going to be a really really slow update probably once a month. Hope you can bear with me.

◇◇◇

"Are you sure you don't want to bring anything else?" asked Rose as she and the rest of the family sent Freya and crew on their quest.

"Yes. We should have enough," replied Freya.

As Rose, Freya, and Eloise chatted, the other girls packed up their backpack with food, water, and other supplies.

"It's really rare for human at her age still longing for someone," commented Lilith as she saw Freya and the elders.

"What do you mean?" Eli asked following the vampire's line of sight.

"Your grandmother clearly has feeling for Freya," whispered Lilith so Astra wouldn't hear it.

"No way," said Eli in disbelief.

"Ask her."

Lilith went back to her task. She talked to Astra, distracting the innocent girl. Meanwhile Eli stared at her family, her grandma to be exact. She wondered if what Lilith said is true. What was it looks like when someone falls in love? She never experienced it, she wouldn't know. Without her realized it she already near her grandma.

"Is this going to be the last time we see you again?" asked Rose.

"If you still accept me, I would love to come back," Freya smiled. "Well then, we better go. Goodbye, Eloise, Rose."

After saying goodbye, Freya walked to where Astra was. Eli sneaked beside Rose.

"Grandma, do you like Freya that way?" asked the young witch innocently.

Rose turned sharp at Eli. "What kind of nonsense are you spurting about," replied Rose before she entered the house.

"No way," muttered Eli with wide eyes.

"Hey, don't you dare cause any trouble for them, understand?" implied Caitlyn as she head locked her little sister.

"Okay, I understand," Eli replied as she tried to free herself. "Take care of yourself, sis."

"You too."

The group rounded up after parting with the Reynolds. As always, Astra was within Freya's arms while Eli and Lilith continued bickering to themselves.

"Come on. Hurry up and teleport us to Africa already," rushed Eli crossing her arms.

Instead of replying her, Lilith reached her hand out to Eli.

"What?"

Lilith sighed. "I told you before, you need at least 3 people to teleport to distant places."

Eli eyed her then she grinned when she caught on to her. "So, you're saying you need my help."

"Just take my hand," Lilith sighed again.

"No. Not until you say, 'Eli, I need your help, please'," mocked the witch.

"I have no reason to do that. Besides if you're not going to lend me a hand, we won't go anywhere. I'm sure that's not what Freya wants," challenged Lilith.

They looked at Freya who seemed to be enjoying herself. It wasn't rare for Eli and Lilith fought. Mostly they did it in front of Astra, but the girl was too kind to stop them. But when they did it in front Freya, she never stopped them either. Instead she enjoyed watching their back and forth relationship.