[14] Stay

"And that's warp it up," Astra said.

"I can't believe you made Freya meets your parents just hours after your confession," beamed Eli.

"I have my ways," smiled Astra.

Astra and Eli has been friends in the short time of their meeting. Eli constant presence helped them closer though Eli claimed it was because of her charms.

"And that is the reason why you have to move out, for good," said Freya when she joined the two girls, "well, it's not like you live here in the first place anyway."

"Do I really have to leave?," begged Eli with no effect. Then she turned to Astra with a puppy eyes, "please don't let her kick me out."

"Come on. What's wrong with her being with us? I'm moving here shouldn't be the reason she have to leave," defended Astra.

Freya folded her arms in front of her chest. She definitely wanted to be alone if possible with her mate. But having Eli around was as good as having a maid.

After considering the pros and cons, Freya spoke, "Eli's being here is nothing but a hassle. Though there are many things I cannot done without help, but I have Astra by my side now."

Eli's hope began to crumble. Being with her in present and serving her from a far were something completely different. Ever since the girl found out about Freya, she make it her goal to be with her. To her, Freya gave her a new purpose. Of course being kicked out the house wouldn't change that, Eli just liked being the drama queen.

"Please don't kick me out, Queen!" beamed the witch which got a questioning look from Freya. Noticing this Eli changed her word, "Alpha? Great white wolf? Mighty Freya?" Eli continued until it pleased Freya.

Freya was about to retort it until she noticed Astra's warning gaze. "I guess there are some use you can do here," said Freya defeated.

"Is.. Is that an official invitation to move in?" asked Eli.

"Congratulation, you are officially a part of this household," said Astra as she slapped Eli's back. "I guess we're roommates now."

Freya joined in their happy celebration. That was before she heard Astra's last sentence. "Roommates?"

Astra looked at Freya weirdly. "Well of course. Eli and I are best friends. That's the only natural reason."

Freya furrowed her eyebrows as if it didn't make any sense. She already disliked Eli for always putting herself in other's matter. Even now she wanted to disturb Freya's harmony.

As if adding more fuel to the fire, Eli said, "Oh! I'll go put my stuff in your room. And later we can go shopping."

Astra of course agreed with her, but Freya kept giving cold glares. As if objecting the idea, Freya spoke, "woah, woah, woah, woah. Hold it right there!"

The other girls were openly ignoring Freya. They left the woman alone and went to Astra's permanent room which is now on the second floor west chamber. Freya was left dumbstruck, but regardless she followed them up.

"It doesn't look any better than the former one," Astra stated as they entered the room.

The room was indeed not different than the one she had to sleep in her stay there. In fact it was worse. The bed could barely be called a bed. The window was broken. Vegetation clearly grew well in this part of the castle. And so on that it couldn't even be used as a proper room.

"From every room we have in this place, you just have to pick the worst, haven't you?" scoffed Freya when she caught up to them.

Eli looked at Freya and surprisingly she smiled. "Well actually my reason is to separate the two of you for as far as I can," the witch said which irritated Freya even further. "Don't worry. I can just magically restore the room. Even better I can just renovate it wholly."

"Ah, then we can design the new interiors," suggested Astra.

"Right, right! Anything you wish is my command," Eli said while bowing down. "You know, I think serving you is better than serving you-know-who."

Astra giggled at this and it seemed to tick Freya off even more as she suddenly left the girls. Astra couldn't help but thought that this jealous side of Freya is cute. But different than Astra's amused face, Eli felt troubled.

Noticing her uneasy expression, Astra cheered her up, "don't worry to much about it. She's just sulking. I'm sure she will be better tomorrow," assured Astra.

"As I thought, I really can't betray my master."

"Pfft... You actually more uptight than I thought," Astra blurted out and smiled at Eli, "I'll talk to her. I'll explain it's just a joke."

"Thanks. I'm glad I can find you for her," Eli said with sincerity. "Is that mean we no longer roommates?" joked Eli.

Astra laughed. "I'm afraid she will bother us every night if that happen."

After a few small talks, Astra went to search for Freya. She first checked on Freya's room in hope the said person didn't run wild in the forest. When she went in, she didn't see Freya anywhere so she thought Freya must have been in another room. As she was about to leave, Astra heard water running in the bathroom. Guessing Freya probably in there, the girl waited upon the door.

Astra ended up sitting in front of the bathroom door. She could hear the water drizzling down from the shower. But she couldn't hear Freya. She wanted to take a peek, but almost instantly discarded the thought.

In the end she called, "hey Frey, you in there?"

As expected there was no sound except the water. Regardless, Astra kept talking with her back against the door.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad," she continued.

Then the water stopped and silence erupted for a moment. At least Astra now contented Freya is inside.

"I'm not mad," Freya replied weakly. "I just don't like seeing you getting so close with someone else like that."

Astra smiled at Freya's confession. She's jealous, Astra thought. Liking Freya's answer, Astra tried to tease her more.

"If you're not mad then why leave? Why not convince me to be on your side."

Freya didn't answer immediately. A few seconds past, then, "I can't. At the moment I can feel Eirlys trying to jump off. If I stay any longer I might lose control of myself."

So she could barely control her desire. It's more dangerous than I thought, Astra thought to herself.

"I'm sorry. I'm just messing with you, please don't blame Eli. Actually that room is for her alone. I'm staying with you," assured Astra. But Freya stopped responding which concerned Astra more. So she continued, "So, hey, are you planing to go out any moment?"

Feeling dejected, Astra stood up. Just as she stood, the door opened and Freya charged at Astra only with towel covering her body. Shocked, Astra froze as Freya stole a kiss and pushed them down to bed.

The older woman kissed Astra passionately. She put both of Astra's hands above her head and held it with her hand. Her other hand stayed on Astra's cheek to help her deepen their kiss. After a long moment Freya finally broke out their kiss.

"You tease a lot, but in the end you're just a kid. I warn you, my patient can run thin, and when it snaps, you might not ready for it," Freya seductively whisper in Astra's ear. There was a speck of darkness on her eyes.

Freya then let go of Astra and left to find her clothes. Astra was left stunned, she was gasping for oxygen. Her brain couldn't process the scene that just happen. It probably because of the low oxygen income or just because Freya's bold move. Either ways, Astra's teenage brain couldn't follow up with her rapidly beating heart.

When she finally off her trance, she found her voice, "how am I suppose to sleep tonight?"