XXI.

I currently stand in front of our closed door about to head up into the private living room of the castle to meet Alexander alone after Davien saying he wants to stay back a little.

I kind of feel that he isn't the most comfortable with this trip, maybe he shouldn't have come along.

I'm such a bad soul mate, I thought this trip will be a way we both get to know each other better and conquer those obstacles our worlds have put.

'I can hear you, you know'

I stop dead in my tracks as his voice resonates inside my head.

What the actual hell? Have I actually come to feel that much for him that I can talk to him with my own thoughts without him being there? That's really insane. Maybe I'm becoming insane.

'No this is really me, guess my werewolf side allows us to mind link, being mates and all, or soul mates whatever you wish.'

Oh my god this is really him.

I cover my mouth as I let out a small laugh but soon regain posture reaching the huge door of the living room.

With my heart beating frantically and my hands slipping down my legs, I straighten my back and enter the enormous room which happens to be a little different than the rest of the castle, but just as lively.

I spot Alexander sitting facing the window with two cups of tea placed in front of him on the table "Evelyne, you're here. Please come join me."

I give him a wide smile and go to sit on the couch in front of him. The soft texture of it being so comfortable to sit on.

"How has your trip been? I hear you were originally in Sinister's Spells' Kingdom."

"It sure has been eventful, never really been anywhere much so it definetly is a change."

"Have you liked it?"

I contemplate my answer for a second, for sure I did, but am I up to confess it?

"It has been different, exciting. And it eventually lead me here."

"And what do you think has led you here? It sure isn't just the gem."

For a second there, for a brief second I felt like I have lived this over and over again, multiple time before, like I have been here in this situation once, maybe in my restless dreams, or my thoughts, but now, it sure is real.

"I-I don't, I don't know what are you talking about?" I was sincerely confused at how familiar this felt, talking with him, seeing him, although this was the first time I ever do.

He takes in a deep breath, lets it out, and leans forward putting his elbows on his knees.

"I have to ask, do you believe in those dreams that have been popping out for you once in a while? Do you believe they are real?"

My eyes widen upon hearing that sentence and I open my mouth to speak but render myself speechless. How could he possibly know that? I haven't told anyone that, not even Davien.

I don't think Evangeline would also know that, I mean, how would she?

But then, it hit me,

"Yes Evelyne, yes my darling."

"But how?"

"Dear Evelyne, we angels can do anything, nevertheless give dreams. That's an easy task."

"But why?"

"You'll know when it's time."

I sit there dumbfound with my jaw slightly ajar as it forms into a smile, and I burst out laughing. I cover my mouth with my hand but couldn't keep my laugh in.