Chapter 1

Oshina POV

Oshina come downstairs now ! I heard my dad shout from my door.

"Ugh couldn't he just let me sleep in " I said to myself . I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to take care of my hygiene.

I am 24 years old and yes I still lived with my dad after my mom died two years ago from brain cancer . I decided to stay home with dad and finish college here in Kingston instead of heading back to Canada.

I loved my mom and on her death bed she made me promise I would look after him. Although he may be stubborn I knew I had to fulfill her wish. Once I was finish I headed downstairs in my red Adidas dress and black Adidas fur slide.

We lived in a 5 bedroom house with 4 bathroom a pool at the back along with dads home office of course kitchen , dining and living room . My dad owned a million dollar cosmetics company . I am to take over once I am 25 which is in the next month.

My dad sat in on the stool in the kitchen drinking his cup of coffee. Martha our maid from I was a child was in the kitchen making breakfast which seems to be regular eggs and pancakes.

" Good morning Martha , dad " I said

" Morning dear breakfast will be ready in the next 2 minutes "

" thanks " I simply stated

" Oshina dear we need to discuss something and I want you to listen carefully and with an open mind " dad said

My father is 56 dark skin man with grey hair . With brown eyes and clean cut shaved. Honestly you would think he is on his 30's .

" okay " I said

" So while going through the books I realize the company is under water. While we are making sales due to manufacturing process is getting quite expensive and I thought if I took out a loan it would help with the overhead cost . Unfortunately that's not the case and we are heading for bankruptcy " he said

I sat there in shock . " How is that even possible, well what are you thinking of doing ? " I asked

" Well that's where you come in remember Mr Azan " dad said .

I nodded

" Well he is willing to help not only clear the debt but partner with us . So we could help out both our company his perfume line ."

" That's a great idea dad, we could join forces and sell this makeup kits and perfume together" I stated

" Yes my child , and your idea is very brilliant however there are some conditions that both of us have to follow. And since both you and his son are taking over . We both thought it would be best if you both got married ."

I was shocked and upset . Despite my dad not knowing what had happen since I have been here my college boyfriend of 3 years dump me so he can be with my best friend I have had since I was in kindergarten . Now he is throwing this at me . Get married what the fuck

" Dad you must me joking , I am not even dating nor do I want to get married" I stated in an angry and frustrated tone.

" Oshina it's the only way to save the company I have tried to find away. It's the best option we have , if you don't want to get married to Lorenzo we would just have to sell the company "

I was utterly shocked that this was happening. Dad worked hard to get the company started both he and mom. Mom came up with the idea . So dad took his inheritance . They always told the story and it was a dream of mine to own it .But wait did dad say I have to get married to Lorenzo. Now I was flabbergasted , confused upset and angry . What do I do?
Mom what should I do .

" Dad I will do it because I know how hard both you and mom worked for it " I said in a sad yet confused way .

Dad patted my shoulder and say " Thanks baby girl I really didn't want to force you into marriage but not only will it bring the company success but I know you will easily have more business support if you get married to a Azan" he said and got up to head to his office.

When Martha shared breakfast I didn't even touch it . I was just too shock with all the information dad had given me . Yes I had to do I kept saying to myself. I decided to head back to my room since my appetite was lost and sleep.

Sleep didn't come easy , I kept wondering if Lorenzo was still his flirty self. We actually grew up together as friends since our parents were . But once we were in high school , Lorenzo had become football captain and thus making him very popular as such we drifted away.

The last time I say him thou was at my moms funeral. He promised to stay in touch but I knew that would never happen. Throughout the years he had started to model for Puma and Calvin Klein and many other companies since he was a billionaire son and he had the looks.But he was always  in the media with a different girl each week a real playboy.