Chapter 5

Oshina POV

It's now after 8 and I just left the office I tried to call Lorenzo but he didn't answer.
Must be with one of his bitches I thought.

Honestly I didn't mind that he had other women as I wanted to just focus on my company along with that I only needed him to take care of my sexual needs. We came to an agreement on our honeymoon that he can have all the fuck he wants as long as he got checked and no bastard kids I am good.

He has been open and honest with me thou more than I expected. I did the balancing off on our household accounts and his personal account.He even ask what he should get them if they become too attached and he had to let them go.

Yes some people would think I am insane for allowing this and give him suggestions. But honestly I liked it this way. I went in knowing what will be the outcome and that way I won't get hurt.
Lately though he hasn't asked for my help to balance off his accounts and I wondered why I shook the feeling that was creeping that worried unsure feeling.

As I drove into the garage he called .

" hey just saw your missed call , I am on my way home. Need me to pick up anything?" He asked

" No I had asked Winsome to cook dinner before she left" I said .

Winsome was our helper and cook she only came 2 days a week fun fact she is Martha sister and she makes the best sweet potato pudding.

" Okay I should be home in the next 15 minutes "he said.

That could only mean he was at the apartment fucking someone.

I got in the house , went in the kitchen wash my hands and put the plate in the microwave to warm up and headed upstairs to the bathroom for a shower.

I stripped out of my Michael kors beige pants suit and headed to the bathroom tied my hair in a ponytail .

As the warm water hit my body I felt my muscles relax. I soaked my rag with my coconut shower gel . As I was about to scrub my back I felt someone take the rag and started to scrub my back. I instantly knew it was Lorenzo.
I turned around to face him and he had a smile on his face.

" Hey Babe " He said

I shook my head as he knew I hated words of endearment. He started to play with my clit.

" mhmm " I started to moan under his touch he slipped his fingers stroking me fast as I was about to reach my climax he stopped and smiled . He sucked his fingers off.

I stood in a daze . My body is always ready for him.

He took his rag and soaped it up and started to scrub himself. I finished off and came out the shower leaving him in there.

I headed to my wardrobe and took out a mesh night gown . I didn't bother to put on any underwear as he always tore them off . I headed to the kitchen to plate the food for us to eat. Another thing I love about him is that he ensured to eat at home with me every night .

Wait , what the fuck did I just say LOVE .
Am I I love with my husband?
Really am I I love ❤️ with my playboy husband I stood there In the kitchen thinking about what I just said debating with my subconscious.

I didn't even here when he came in the kitchen until I felt his arms around me .

" Hey what you thinking about?" He asked

You actually my subconscious mocked me

" Oh just something I need to add to my schedule tomorrow I said with a shrug .

He looked at me intently then helped plate the food on the table . I poured some red wine in our glasses since we were having mash potato peppered steak with Mac and cheese.

" How was work today ?" I asked breaking the silence.

" same old same old , having a problem though with figuring out what scents to match for the new perfume line " he said

" Okay what did you want the perfume to be called and what were you thinking of adding "I asked

I want it to be called Fantasy and I was thinking baby powder scent but I think it needs another scent " he said enthusiastically.

I smiled

"Fuck see this is why you are falling for him . He has drive and you have it too " my subconscious said.

I shrug the thought

"Well why not try Jasmine or cherry " I said

He jumped out of his seat and I was frightened as he ran over to me and kissed my lips .

"See that's what I like about you. That's exactly the two scent I should of thought about "he said

He grinned and went back to eat his dinner.

" How was your day ?" He asked me .

" it was not bad I have finally finished the design for the new kit I want to do hopefully sales will go through the roof. As now I am not only competing with brands that was there long time but with fenty and Kylie . Now I have to be strategic with how I launch this and that's what's killing my brain cells "I said

" I know you will come out knocking them all down he said smiling at me .

Once we were finished eating he placed the dishes in the sink .

I heard his phone ring and he went in his office to answer the call.

I washed the plates and as I was about to leave I felt him push my nightie up to my breast I turned around and I saw his eyes dialate and he bit his lips.

" Do you know how you are making my cock go crazy for you" he said

I shook my head no and bit my bottom lip blushing he took of my nightie and I stood in the kitchen naked as the day I was born.

He has on just his boxers. His eyes roamed my body.

He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me over to the kitchen island and place me there. He started to kiss my lips while playing with my nipples . I moaned as all the tingles of his fingers and kiss was making its way to my core . I am sure all my juices are on this counter. His fingers then made their way to my pussy he started to rub me in a circular motion . And I moaned and called out his name . He sucked on my nipples and my head instantly fell back from enjoyment.

He then kissed my navel and put his head in between my thighs . He flicked his tongue on my clit . I was moaning like crazy. I layed down on the counter my eyes rolled back from the pleasure onslaught I was feeling.

Lorenzo took the opportunity to widen my legs as he dipped two fingers in my pussy while sucking on my clit making me scream.

" oh fuck Enzo " I moaned

I felt like I could see stars my eyes rolled back and I started to feel my orgasm come and he stopped.

I looked up at him and he smiled mischievously. He lifted me off the counter and carried me up stairs . He place me on the bed.