Chapter 26

Jodiann POV

I was at my desk typing up his schedule for tomorrow and looking over some documents when i here shattering of glass coming from my boss office. I got up swiftly and ran in there to see him around his desk rubbing his temple.

I was nervous and concern as what could have happen for him to be so angry. I went and took up a broom that was at the corner of his office and started to sweep the shards of glass in the shovel.

My boss was a handsome man with blue grey eyes and i will say i  am attracted but that all it will be as i know he is married. I placed the glass in the rubbish and headed out of his office.

I then heard his voice through the intercom asking me to carry him some water.

Alexis POV

For the past weeks i have been sending Lorenzo messages but he hasn't responded. He just texted once that i needed to collect my things which i did.I needed him he was mine and mine only. I heard from my friend Vivian that he fired his secretary and she had to find someone to fill it .It was there and then i thought of  Jodiann i told her about the job and jumped and thanked me. She didn't know i fucked him. I  didn't tell her any info i just wanted her to watch him.

I was no longer living with Rick or his friend Tommy . i didn't like Tommy all that he was just a white boy who loved to go down on me and i relish the feeling .I missed Lorenzo. I had called Aden last week and told him that i really am sorry for the way i treated both him and my daughter and we came to  conclusion that it was better she stayed at my mom and him.

Through our talk we squashed the arguments we had and we met up to sign documents that he would be sole parent making me revoke my parental rights along with that i had lost my baby due to the beatings i got from Tommy. Aden had helped me get away with providing me a place in St.Thomas to stay while i figured my next move. He told me he liked Oshina and that he saw a future with her but he knew she was inlove with Lorenzo as she called out his name when they were fucking.

Right there and then Aden and i came up with a plan to get the persons we loved. He told me she was going away this week and he was gonna go with her and it would be the best time to strike on Lorenzo i agreed and started my plan. I am to meet Lorenzo today at Cafe Blu and i hope he shows up.

I got ready and put on my gold sparkle wrap dress with my black boots i was looking hot tonight. I am Gonna win my man back i screamed in the house.

Lorenzo POV

I packed up my suit case and headed home to change so that i can stop at my moms and to see what the fuck this bitch want.

i was driving pass the bus stop when i saw  Jodi  sitting there alone. I pulled over and rolled down the window. " Come on Miss Martin let me give you a drive its about to rain" i said  she looked up and made her way hesitantly to the car and open the door and got in .

" Where to ?"i asked

" You can just leave me at the bus park if that's okay with you "  she said .

" No i am carryig you home  i need you safe and not sick for work tomorrow i said . and she laughed .

She was so beautiful why does god love to bless me with so much beauty i thought to myself. She told me her address and i put it in the GPS and drove their .

" How was your first day i asked?"

' It was good nothing i couldn't manage. " she said

i wondered if she could manage this dick . i shook the thought out my head as i heard her phone rang.

" Yes mom i am heading home now " she said .

She hanged up and looked around the car nervously . 

We arrived at her house which was a white old board house which looked like it would fall any second as many of the houses around here. It didn't even look stable for her to be living there the windows were broken and there was even grass growing on the wall.

" Thank you for the drive Mr

" Thank you for the drive Mr. Azan ' she said sweetly as she opened the door .

I grabbed her hand before she come out and said " It was a pleasure and its Lorenzo to you i said with a wink.

She smiled and close the door. I waited until she got out and went home to change.