Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Lorenzo POV

I placed her on the bed took off my boxers and took her vibrator out of the night table. She thought I didn't know she had one. I looked at her shocked face and blew her a kiss. I placed it on the bed . Then went for my tie out of the closet and tied her hand above her head.

She looked at me in bewilderment.

I spread her leg wider I went in between her legs and lick her clit up and down then in a circular motion she started to moan her breathing became uneven . I stick my finger in her and suck her nipples. Then kiss her collar bone as I felt she was tightening I stopped.

" stop doing that " she begged

" I am only just beginning "I said with a chuckle and she rolled her eyes.

I kissed her lips passionately she slid her tongue in my mouth and I could taste the wine while I sucked on it . I took the vibrator and place in her pussy and she moaned in my mouth kissing me hard .

I am so hard I could even come from just looking at her.

I stopped the kiss and sucked her nipples hard. I went back down on her and suck her clit hard making her scream my name over and over.

" yes Enzo right there mhmmmmm fu...fuck she screamed " as I saw her grabbed the bed sheets I stopped.

She let out a whimper . I decide to let her catch her breath . I left her on the bed and ran down to the kitchen for a glass of water and cup of ice.

I came up to the bed and gave her some water .then put it on the nightstand table beside the ice . I took out an ice cube and place it in my mouth I rubbed the ice on her nipple and she Yelp at the coldness I trailed it to her belly then to her pussy I rubbed it until it melt.

I place the vibrator on her nipple while I rubbed her clit in a circular motion. She squirmed and moan .

I put the vibrator on the bed then widen her legs and placed my cock at her entrance. I kissed her passionately. Then entered her fast and she screamed out my name . I sucked her hard nipples and she clawed my back . I pounded in her at a fast pace not letting up she moaned and cursed like crazy as I felt her about to come I slowed down much to her frustration.

I took the vibrator and placed at her clit while I stroke her fast not letting up . Causing her eyes to roll back and she screamed my name till her voice was hoarse she came and I continued to pound in her. I felt her tighten again and I put the vibrator down and swiftly kissed her lips while we both came together.
I collapsed on her as my juices filled her up.
I got up and untied the tie. She was still breathing heavily but she had a smile on her face . I went for her rag and wiped her pussy, cleaning it of all juices . I place the top sheet over her.

I carried back the rag to the bathroom brush my teeth. As I was entering the bedroom I could hear her snoring I placed the vibrator back in the draw . And climbed into the bed. Sleep came as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up to an empty bed. I went in the bathroom took care of my hygiene. Headed downstairs to see my fat ass wife cleaning the kitchen .

My mind reverted to last night events and I smiled. She was in the kitchen scrubbing the kitchen island while cooking.

As I walked around I saw that she had on a white booty shorts which was swallowed up by her ass and a yellow tank top. Her curves were well defined.

" Hey babe I said. Looking at her ass as her back was facing me .

Today was Saturday she normally stayed home and ran errands I pretty much didn't have a schedule.

" Good Morning "she said very chirpy

She is in a good mood and I know why I smirked to myself.

She started to flip the pancakes on the stove. She had scramble eggs , bacon , sausage and shredded cheese on the counter. It smelled good in here.

I took out my phone and headed to the stool at the kitchen island reply to some email.

Just as I was going to put down my phone I got a text from Alexis .

- Alexis : I miss you babe . The bed is cold without you.
- Me : okay well I can't come to you today spending it with my wife . Probably Monday evening.
- Alexis : really !!! I need you now stop telling me about your damn wife.
- Me : bye text me when you have calmed down and remember your place in my life.
I put my phone on silent and turned to my wife who was plating our breakfast.

" I see you throw down this morning "I said to her.

" well someone worked out all of the food that was in me last night"she said with a chuckle .

" I wonder who could that be and what did they do " I said .
She started to laugh while she ate a piece of bacon .