Chapter 32

Brandon POV

Oshina should be here i said to Lorenzo .  He sat there looking nervous as hell . On the day of the shooting i got a call from Steven our college friend who was a doctor at Mercy hospital that Lorenzo wanted to talk to me at this point i had heard he got shot so i took the call while head to the airport to meet his dad. He explained to me what was going on and i stood by him.

Today he told me to get Oshina here which i did, but its now after nine and she hast answered her phone.

" Call Marsha and ask if she has seen her , don't like how i feel something just seems to  be up. " Lorenzo said .

Lorenzo POV

It took me a year to recover but i had to do it from a distance. I had to get all my shit together because i had a daughter i needed to get back to and a wife i needed to make things up to

flash back

I Heard someone call out  oshina 's name when i was heading out  of the car . I saw  Normani then i saw that she had something behind her back , i made my way to oshina and that's when i realize it was a gun . I ran in front of Oshina and i heard the gun go off and i got hit twice. I saw Normani standing there with tears in her eyes and someone was behind her . I couldn't make out who it was just that they were smiling and that's when i consumed by  darkness.

" Lorenzo wake up " The gentle voice reached my ears as i opened my eyes slowly to be met by bright white light. I shut my eyes tightly but opened them again letting them adjust to the bright light.

I stood up on a soft mattress . As i looked around i saw clouds surrounding me. White clouds greeted me making me fidget a little. "Where am i "asked out loud

" Daddy  you need to wake up mommy will need you and my sister . " the little girl who appeared said she had my eyes and complexion but she looked like Oshina .

" Daddy , who are you " i asked.

" Daddy i am your guardian angel , i didn't get to meet you because it just wasn't the time. " the little girl said

" Oh my you are my baby girl ! , i caused you to be here " i  said crying she hugged me and told me  " Stop crying daddy mommy needs you and Sklar take care of them please. " she said

I just cried and nodded .

" Daddy you are  causing mommy pain she loved  you get back to her " she said and then i came out of that dream if thats what you call it.

Once i  slowly opened my eyes to see that i was in  a  hospital bed i saw Steven my college friend checking my vitals .

" Glad to see you are alive Lorenzo he said with a smile .

I simply nodded.

" You had gotten shot in the chest it missed all the vital organs. You have been asleep for the past four hours because your pressure skyrocketed and you were being stubborn as usual " He said with chuckling to the last part.

" I am going to call Oshina   and tell her you are awake. And your dad is on his way here.

" Steven please dont call her call  and as for my dad don't tell him i am awake . As a matter of fact no one i just want you alone to know . " i said in a stern tone.

" But you " he said

" Just call Brandon for me " i said .

He called him , i need to know who was with Normani she would't hurt a fly . Something just isn't adding up .