Chapter 4

Lorenzo POV

While we sat at Oshina home eating dinner listening to our parents y'all .

All I was able to think about is how beautiful Oshina looked the dress showed her ass which only made my dick strain in my pants to be free.

" The wedding is in 4 days "I heard my mom say

Both Oshina and I stoped eating taking in what was just said .

" Yes kids we are just going to do a small ceremony no reception. As the wedding is done you have business to take care of so a week should be sufficient for your honeymoon " my dad said

" Okay" was all Oshina said she is taking this very good. She asked to be excused and I saw her go out back . I excused myself and headed out to her.

" Hey are you okay I asked as she sat on the patio chair staring in the sky.

"Yea I am just thinking that's all " she said calmly as if she didn't want to be bothered.

"Okay here this is my ..."

"Your grandma why are you giving me it." She asked puzzled.

"You are the only one who will have it and you know she loved you and always said if I was to get married it should be to a girl like you" i said shyly.

Why am I nervous and shy this never happened to me before I thought to myself.

She smiled and blush

A year later

My hands worked their magic as I stripped her out of every piece of clothing other than her bra and underwear. I hovered over her kissed her lips while brushing my hand over her skin. I sucked her neck giving her hickeys .

My eyes roamed her breast and I pulled off her braw revealing more skin. Lowering myself my tongue played with her hard erect nipple before grazing it lightly between my teeth. She let out a moan. I pulled back ripped her thong and plunged a finger inside her and damn was she wet.

"Please" she pleaded begging for more . I pulled out my finger. And she twisted. I then dipped my head in between her legs , flicking her clit around in a circular motion with my tongue. The taste of her sweet nectar drizzled in my mouth. He moans got louder and the only thing she could say was my name. I pulled back and stared at the blonde in my bed.

"What happened? "she asked

Spreading her legs apart I hovered over her and placed my dick at her entrance then kissed her lips so she could taste herself. Then kissed her jaw and then her neck . I suddenly plunged into her and she screamed out my name.

I slowly pushed myself in an out of her then I stepped up the pace . Her hands managed to find there way around my neck as I leaned over and kissed her passionately.i continued push my self in her

Finally reaching closer to the peak of our high , I started to slam my shaft into her. Pounding into her a few times I came into her right after she came around me. I pecked her lips then got off her and head into the bathroom for a shower.

When I was out of the shower my phone began to ring as I went in the bedroom to look who is was Alexis handed me the phone I looked at her intently.
" It's your wife" she said coldly.

I shake my head and place the phone on silent and put it on the night table .

I took out some clothes out of the closet a black puma shirt and a white joggers along with my white puma sneakers.

Alexis lived at my apartment that I normally had girls over. Apart from my wife she is the only one I am fucking .

I know it sounds weird but I can't get over Alexis she was my first love and just can't get over her.

" why can't you sleep here tonight, I only get you for couple hours and she gets you all the time" she said whining.

And this is the part I hate about her. I give her anything she needs from clothes to jewelry now she is living here she even has a car. All these things though are purchased from my personal account . As much as Oshina is a lenient Wife she has her rules and stipulation.

"Alexis you know I have a wife to get home to " I said in an annoyed tone .

After our wedding we spoke about what we wanted from each other than business and Oshina made it clear that I can have as much woman as I want as long as I wore a condom , get tested every two weeks and at no point a child should come into play. Never should any of my side piece disrespect her I ensured that never happened as they all signed an NDA. Plus we had regular sex as she said she just wanted that from me . We do share a joint account though to cover our household expenses. I was surprised though that's all she wanted.

" Just tell her you had a meeting " Alexis begged with a pout.

Alexis didn't know that Oshina knew about her. And I will let it stay that way . She would abuse it if she knew.

Oshina didn't mind if I stayed the night but I ensured that never happened. I even told her we're my sexapades happen. She was also aware of the things that I bought the girls. Recently though I didn't tell her about the car purchase nor that Alexis was staying here.

" I am going home to my wife end of discussion. "
I kissed her cheek and she pouted and I head home .

I ensured though that Alexis signed an NDA. I also ensured Alexis was on the pill and she had a IUD in as well so that I could hit raw . That was something I loved with Alexis and I know it went against my agreement with my wife.

I called Oshina to let her know I am on my way.