Chapter 8

Lorenzo POV

Today was hectic and I needed to blow off some steam as one of my business contract didn't go through.

I decide to leave work early and see Alexis as she has been blowing up my phone non stop. When I opened the apartment door I saw Alexis on the yoga mat bending over that ass thou I thought . But it still wasn't round and big as my wife. She stood up when she saw me and ran up to jumping on me . I hold her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed my lips.

We kissed while I carried her to the bedroom and place her on the bed. I took my clothes off swiftly, as she did the same.

I hovered over her body , I didn't even tease her I just placed my dick at her entrance and plunged in an out at a fast space. She screamed and clawed my shoulders. I kissed her harshly. I stopped when I felt her about to tighten. I flipped her over and she bend over an arch her back .

I fucked her hard while she didn't stop screaming and begging me to stop. She fisted the sheets . She came 3 times already and I still was continuing . As I felt myself about to release I stop . And she flopped on the bed from exhaustion. I turned her over so that she was facing me . She looked worn out and her breathing started to even out .

I spread her legs and I heard her wince from the pain.

" Lorenzo I can't baby I am sore " she complained I didn't listen to her.
I dipped my head in between her legs and blew on her pussy I then took my tongue and flicked on her clit . She squirmed and moan . I continued to suck her pussy like it was my last meal. I legit ate her up for 30 minutes she screamed , cried and moan like crazy she even tried to run from me .

I finally decided to stop since she begged me continuously. I got up and went for a shower and brush my teeth.

Once my hygiene was taken care of I went in my closet and took out my black diesel pants and my red polo with my black AirMax shoes. I left Alexis sleeping on the bed while I went to a nearby bar.

I reached the bar and asked the bartender for a shot of whiskey. Once he returned with it I downed it in one go and ask for another. I loved the feeling of the burning sensation as it went down my throat.

A short petite girl with dark hair about 5 '3 . Came up to me and winked at me while she ask the bartender for what I was having.

She did have a nice body but her face was caked with makeup and that was a huge turn off for me. I continued to drink shots after shots.

I was a heavy drinker and I could hold my liquor. I looked at my phone and saw that it was after 1 . As I was about to head out of the bar to the car, I saw the same girl from earlier standing outside smoking I walked pass her and head to my car. As I was about to open the car I heard a voice say " need a bed warmer tonight" I turned around and realize it was the girl.

I smirked and told her " I am good " she stood there looking at me . I went in the car and drove off . I started to feel sleepy so I pulled over on the highway to close my eyes for a while.

Why is the sun in my face I called out for Oshina and heard nothing . I opened my eyes but the sun was too bright for me to take in my surroundings.I heard car horns and they were loud making my head hurt.

As my eyes adjusted I realize I was in my car and on the highway. How did I get here. I thought back to yesterday and realize I had went lost the deal with Drake and I went to Alexis then the bar .

"Fuck "

I searched for my phone and realize it was in the glove compartment. I took it out bad realize the battery died . I pulled off the highway and headed home I know Oshina wouldn't be upset. However I felt bad for not contacting her. I drove home with a huge hangover.

Once I pulled into the garage I saw her car still here which was strange as she alway left home by 7 am and it was now 7:30.
I went in the house which was quiet. I was in the kitchen drinking water when I heard a chocking sound. I went upstairs in the bedroom I still didn't see Oshina. I heard a vomiting sound coming from the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom Oshina was on her knees infront the toilet vomiting. I went behind her and rub her back and lift her hair up. She shrugged me off. But I still stood there soothing her back.

She got up and flush the contents in the toilet . Went to basin and washed out her mouth washed her face and brushed her teeth.

Not once did she look at me once she came in the room. She went in bed and layed down. She look tired .

" Shina how are you feeling that's the third time since week you have been vomiting " I said

" why would you care you weren't even home " she said angrily. Not even glancing my way.

I rubbed my hand over my face as my hangover really was causing my head to hurt badly. I didn't expect her to be this heated.

I know I should have called her but I was just frustrated. How am I gonna fix this ? She has never been upset with me .

My head was really killing me . I shouldn't have drank so much.

I sat up and threw my hands up.

" well I was upset yesterday I lost one of the biggest deals ever , sorry I didn't text you Okay or call ...fuck" I said harshly and with a groan.

Shit I really shouldn't have responded like that.

She went to the closet and put on a blue cotton jumpsuit . Threw her hair in a ponytail then put on her adidas white sneakers and went through the bedroom door.

I sat on the bed wondering why I had to put my frustration on her.

I went downstairs in hopes she haven't left. Unfortunately she left .