Chapter 2

Lorenzo POV

I was awakened by something warm on my dick . Once I looked down it was the girl I met last night at the club . What was her name I thought to myself but then shrugged as the pleasure I was feeling was more better than knowing her name.

"Your mouth is fucking amazing " I said. As she looked up making eye contact with me .

She sucked my dick like it was her last meal then I felt myself began to come for release. And as I was about to get up before I spilled my seed in her she shook her head no and swallowed all my juice.

Suddenly my phone began to ring taking me out of the euphoria. I looked at the night table and saw my phone their got up and looked at the caller I'd and notice it was my dad.

I went in the bathroom to answer the call .

Good morning dad I said

Hey son come to the office at 10 he ordered and then hung up .

I shook my head and took a piss and head in the shower . When I came out of the shower I realize the girl was gone. I went in my closet and took out a black Armani suit place it on the bed. I was currently at my one of my bachelor pad which I only brought the girls here and not at my home .

I pulled up in my red Porsche to Azan Enterprise which sold a household of items from office and home furniture to perfumes and body oils which was our new line .the company should've been given to me from last month on my birthday. I honestly don't know what my dad is waiting on . According to him I haven't proven myself and he hasn't told me what he meant by that I honestly think he just isn't ready to retire.

I arrived at dads office knock and went in. I didn't wait for a response.

I sat in front of his desk looking at him while he finished a call he was on.

" so son you will be the company next moth the 3rd to be exact which means you have two weeks to get married to Oshina. " He stated.

I looked at him in shock and confusion while he just stared and smirked at me waiting for a response.

" what the fuck dad I am happy with you handing over the company but why get married and to Oshina at that, I am not ready for marriage ". I simply said

"You will get married to Oshina if you want the company, you are 25 and it's time for you to settle down and this will give you the opportunity of showing growth to the board"he stated.

I rubbed my hair in frustration. Do I really want the company? I thanked to myself.

I wondered if Oshina knew about this ? I haven't spoken to her since her moms funeral.

As I thought about the pros and cons about not only taking over but getting married and to Oshina at that I knew it would be a disaster on the marriage aspect as I needed to sow my wild oats.

" does Oshina know about this arrangement ? "I asked .

" Yes she does and she is willing to comply as she wants to takeover her family business " he stated

While I sat in his office the next hour pondering on my choice. I knew Oshina longed to run her family business as kids she used to talk about it consistently. In high school we didn't talk but I really miss her goofiness.

My dad was a stubborn light skin 54 year old man with blue eyes and jet black hair with a chiseled jaw which I got my looks from along with the stubbornness.

I decided I would honor what he said but still have my women on the side.

"I accept I told him and I saw him nod while typing away on his computer. I walk out his office since he wasn't paying meany attention and I needed to see Oshina .

Just as I was leaving the building I saw Alexis a tall blonde I knew from college we used to fuck. As I was about to call out to her I saw a guy walk up and kiss her. I decided to just go and see Oshina .

While driving to Oshina' s house I wondered if she had a boyfriend and why was she still here shouldn't she be in Canada. Yes despite us not being close I still checked on her through her social media handle.

I arrived at her house and typed in the pass code which funny enough never changed. I haven't been here since the first day of high school when I picked her up. I parked walked up the door and rang the buzzer .

Martha opened the door smiling at me .
" oh is that Lorenzo I see here still dashing I see. Who are you here to my dear?" She asked while I smiled at her then hugged her .

Martha was a short petite Latina lady who was like my grandmother she baked the chewy yet soft and delicious chocolate cookies when I was a kid. Every time after school she would do that for me and Oshina.

" Oshina " I said and she step back to let me in . The house still looked the same nothing had changed pictures and furniture's  were in the same spot as I was a kid and now.

Martha walked away and headed up to Oshina room.

Shortly after I saw both Martha and Oshina descending from the staircase.

Oshina is a dark chocolate skin 5 ft 3 inch curvy woman with an amazing ass. I wondered if she would fuck me ? What am I thinking?

She walked to me with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. I know she is nervous as she kept on plating with her fingers.

" To what do I owe the pleasure of having you here" she said

" well I am your fiance so ...." I trailed of not knowing what else to say.

She started to shake her head and laugh nervously.

" okay ,why not let us sit in the living room . I am going to the kitchen I will be back shortly "she said.