Chapter 16

Oshina POV

I arrived home and clean the house and started to cook some stew peas.
No I am not gonna tie him it would be late for that anyway . I laughed to myself while I chopped up some sweet pepper and onion.

I went upstairs and have a shower I put on my night gown along with my robe . I went downstairs and plate my food and took off my robe and ate at the table .

Ooh I have a plan and it's coming with restrictions . I began to eat my food when the front door open showing Lorenzo in all his glory.

He came in the dining room looking at me . Just standing there looking . I looked at him while chewing .

" So I know I have a lot to tell you " he said with a sad face

" mhm" was all I said

He sat down at the chair beside me . I continued to eat without making eye contact .

" So Normani came by last week to let me know that she is pregnant for me and I didn't believe but I carried her to the doc that same day for a DNA test to be done. Today we were called in for the result. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how and there is something else . " he said looking at me while rubbing his cheek bones rapidly with his hand.

At this point I have finished my dinner. I got up from the table and looked at him immediately. Once he looked at me he gulped and his eyes got darker. I know you love this body I thought to myself.

" am whaaaat wha I mean what I have to tell you is " he stammered he shakes is head trying to gain composure and that's when I strike walking pass him showing my big juicy ass.
😊☺️😂🤣🤣

I went in the kitchen as I was about to place the plate in the sink .

" Alexis is pregnant " he shouted .

The plate I was holding fell to the ground shattering into pieces.

I don't think I heard right I walked towards him not caring that I just Step in a shard of glass . I didn't care about the pain I was furious the one thing I asked him not to let happen.

I walked up to him and gave him a bitch slap using my back hand .

I walked away and headed up stairs

I walked away and headed up stairs . I was now  feeling dizzy and nauseous.
The last thing I  remember before  everything went black was the pain I was feeling .

What do you think is gonna happen ?