Chapter 30

Oshina  POV

Its now been a year since everything went down.

FLASH BACK.

Allanis was in the bathroom while i was washing my face,when i felt someone grabbed my hair i turned around to see Alexis . At this point i pushed her down and slapped her in the face and she fell on the ground

Allanis and i have been tussling in the bathroom floor at my store . After the event me and Stephanie and Allanis was going through and ensuring  we had everything. Allanis said she wanted to go to the bathroom , Tevin our head of security checked that everything was okay before he left and we locked up behind him.

" Let go of me ! let me beat her  ass ..... I'm sick of her messed up shit!" i screamed . Allanis let me go and i hit her in the face repeatedly . Allanis then  held me around my waist trying to pull me off  Alexis

I was about to charge to Alexis when Lorenzo came in and grabbed me and carried me to the car.

This girl is getting on my motherfucking nerve always showing up where she doesn't need to. All of this was because of Lorenzo.

" I am sorry for carrying this at your doorstep. "

" Yeah you sure were the cause i dint want to get married to you and what happen i did i had no choice . What was the outcome i am inlove with a nigga that can't love me . He fuck anything in a skirt. "

" Please let me make it up to you and tell you " He said.

We arrived at the hotel and i came out and headed to the door but before i could i heard my name being called out i turned and saw Normani which was weird. What the fuck the gyal want i thought to myself , What tonight is the night for all the bitches to come out of the wood work.

'YEA " I Said looking at her she walked up to me but stop and i saw something shiny being pulled out i realized it was a gun. It went off and i braced for the impact the pain but it didn't come. I looked in front of me to see Lorenzo on the ground bleeding out.

End of Flash Back

Lorenzo has been gone for a year everyday i thought it was a nightmare his dad  took over the business , he drowned himself in it .

His mother was depressed, she couldn't even take care of Skylar Lorenzo one year old daughter. From the night i beat up Alexis i haven't seen her.

As for Normani she is serving 25 Years to life.  I keep playing over what happened that night every day no day passed . But i had to be strong as i was taking care of skylar my dad helped out at times with the family business.

Aden was still around but no as anything but a friend he was their for me when i couldn't eat and for that i was grateful.

I was in my room when Skylar came in and tried to come on the bed. I got up and placed her on the bed. She hugged me and i rubbed her hair.

" Oh i miss your dad i wish i never said those things to him" i said o her but more to myself.

Despite everything i will always love him.

The End ............................................................................................................................................................................. Joke Next Chapter coming.

Did you saw that coming ?

What are your thoughts?