Chapter 33

Oshina POV

My bruised knees were planted on the ground. I was bound in chains . Alexis gripped a handful of my hair . She held a small sharp dagger at the center of my throat ,threatening to slit it if i even moved.

Aden was standing few meters away from me with his phone at his ear. He spoke low , so i could hardly hear what he was discussing on the phone with the other person over the line.

I wondered if anyone would notice i am not here ? I thought i knew him but it turns out i didn't  his actions were quite abominable. I strained my ears to hear what he was saying It sounded like he was having an intense conversation. But with whom i thought.

HELP! I screamed out .

Fucking hell ! . He shouted out. He threw the phone on the ground hard , smashing it to pieces . He looked at me with a death stare and marched over in my direction. I thought he was going to hurt me again or even worse so i shut my eyed tightly ready to take the blow. I heard a loud

hard slapping sound. I touched my face and realized it wasn't me . I looked up at Alexis . Her brown tanned face was bruised with a hand print. The side of her lip was cut by the aftermath of the inflicting slap she got.

Don't you dare defy me "He shouted in her face. I told you to cover her mouth so she couldn't make any noise you stupid slut! I swear your'e useless ".

Alexis held her head down " I'm sorry sir please forgive me "

" And you " He said pointing at me .

" Don't you try to escape my little pet".

Pet ?! The hell he means pet?!

" What the fuck do you mean pet?! nigga do you see me with feathers or furs?"

He shook his head chuckling he stooped down to my level and grabbed my face. " Such a dirty mouth  and it's good enough to do dirty things" he said with a creepy smile I glared at him>

" iF LOOKS COULD KILL I WOULD DIE" HE SAID LAUGHING .

" You better get used to this Oshina " My name didn't sound as good as it did now it just sounded distateful even now he looked creepy to me . I hated him. How could i be so blind ?.

" We will be together forever " He kissed me on my cheek

" Until death do us part " he said

Oshina POV

My eyes slowly open . I twitche my fingers to check if i was alive, the last thing i remebered was Nathan sticking penicillin in my neck. It looked like he drugged me. What day is it?I can no longer keep up with time. I don't even know the date nor time. It has to be the same year i haven't been asleep that long. 

The walls were dirty and stained with blood. Who's i don't know. The roof had cracks with water leaking out of it . In the corner was a small bunk bed. There was an old toilet in the corner of the room  it was there that long as trees grass were taking over it.  I looked for an escape but there was none. Only a small window which was too high and an old wooden door that i guess is closed and secured.

I lifted my body off the old dusty bed. I looked down and saw a big mark on my belly. I could tell i looked awful my right foot was swollen along with my arm. Nathan stepped in like the devil himself , in his perfectly tailored gentlemen suit. and his hair well done. " Well today you will be transferring twenty five million us dollars to my account. He gave me a laptop along with a paper of an account number .

And i want it done now he stood behind me an watched as i logged in my bank account and sent him the money he clapped when i was finished . Then came in Aden wearing a blue polo shirt and denim jeans  " You an have them both " Nathan said and left . 4

Aden had a evil smirked on his lips.

" Good morning Love , are you complacent in your new room"  Aden spoke.

" Don't make me laugh , you make me sick! " i said and hissed my teeth. He stuffed his hand is pocket.

" You know i don't understand how y'all women think . YOU ARE MINE NOW ! "

" YOU ARE DESPICABLE " I said through clench teeth.

' You will listen and learn Oshina one way or the other .I will mold you to be my perfect puppet.  Alexis Chair now !" She scrambled through the door and returned with a white plastic chair. I scooted up in the corner of the bed and looked at him with a death stare.

" I 'll tell you everything and why it came to this . I think you deserve the answers. Besides you won't ever see the light of the day again" He held on to my hand and i instantly pulled my hand back . I was disgusted by his touch.

" Hmm .. you will come to love my touch again he said .

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. " Don't hold your breath" i said folding my arms.

" I am thinking this is the greatest love story ever been told , so listen" he said crossing his legs.

" Here is what's going to go down  bitch , she will pay for your nasty attitudes what do you say?I saw Alexis holding her cheek sniffling a cry. As much as i wasn't a fan of her i couldn't.

" Fine .... I'll listen , just leave her alone. "

" Such a good heart" Aden mocked . He sat back where he was and continued..

" I was going to the jewlery store to buy a wedding ring for Alexis when i saw her in Cafe Blu with your husband smiling and holding hands. unbeknownst to her i was following her. He carried her to his apartment . She didn't come out until the following morning. Weeks went by and she left me a note on the table that she wasn't in love with me anymore. And that our daughter was at her mom.She was just another fuck though i was just marrying her because she had my child.My parents thought it was for the best. So fast forward i went to the club and i saw you , you may still not remember me but we went to the  same college i was a nerd back then and you were always stuck in your books. "

" Yea you are right i don't remember you "

He shook his head in disappointment .

" We had sex multiple times and despite the many times we did they were times when you called that bastards name but i continued. You were and still is an amazing Lay . "

he gripped my hand tightly and looked at me as how a wild animal would look at meat. " Do you know how many nights I've dreamt of you before we fucked?" Alex and i came up with a plan to get us both what we wanted but Nathan stepped in and took over kidnapping Normani mom . He told her to kill your husband for her mom. And the bitch did but she didn't know her mom was already dead. " He said

That's why i had to keep Skylar there was no response from her grandma.

" You are rightfully mine , no one will come for you as a matter fact  they can't find you we are all the way in Cayman. No one would look for you here if they came looking.