Chapter 9

Oshina POV

I left the house and headed to my doctors appointment that I had set up yesterday.
Once I reached the doctors office I called my dad and checked up on him and answered a few emails while I waited for my turn to see Dr. Grayson.

I was so tired , on one hand my business was doing good while my married life is in shambles.

Yes I agreed to the terms but I have fallen for my husband and not knowing where he was and what he was doing has now created doubts.

"Oshina Samuels" I heard the nurse at the front desk call I got up and went to her. I followed her through the passage and to a white door with dr Grayson name on it .

" please have a seat Dr. Grayson will be with you shortly " the nurse said

My phone started to ring I looked at it and realize my cousin Allanis was calling I answered immediately. I haven't heard from her for the past 6 months as she is a makeup artist and travel a lot with actors and actresses .

" hey Shina" she shouted through the phone

" Hey lani I miss you " I said

" well good for you I will be here tomorrow I am about to board a flight can you pick me up from the airport please " she asked

" of course I will " I stated

As she was about to say something Dr Grayson entered I quickly told Lani I would call her back.

" Mrs Azan it's nice to see you again . "
Dr. Grayson said

He has been my doctor for the past 4 years . He is kinda cute too.

" Hi doc "

" Hi doc "

Well Oshina your blood work from last week came back and congratulations you are 4 weeks  pregnant dear.

To say I was shocked was an understatement . I couldn't even formulate a sentence.

" oshina I have set up a visit for Monday at 9 am along with that hear is your priscription for your prenatal vitamins which will help with the vomiting"

All I could do was nod at this point.

I left the doctors office and headed straight home in hopes that the idiot won't be there or should I say baby daddy.

" Uhhhhh my life"