Chapter 21

Oshina POV

We pulled up inside to the gala which was well crowded and paparazzi everywhere taking pictures on the red carpet .

Lorenzo looked good. But knew he didn't put in any effort in this suite normal he would be in bright colors. He must be stressed I thought to myself.

Once inside a waiter appeared with champagne and I took a glass and downed it. I really didn't like a crowd with snobby rich white people .

Suddenly I was embraced by my 4 cousins . Well I must say Shayla is looking wonderful in her African print. Allanis and Marsha won't be here but there big sisters were. Despite us not being close I loved them dearly.  Janice said she wanted a picture of us so Shayla being the shy one opted to take the picture.

Shayla above

Shayla above

Natasha then me Janice and Sabrina above

After we took the picture Janice touch me showing me a woman hugging Lorenzo. I couldn't see her face but I sure could see a smile etched on Lorenzo face .

When she turned around I saw the same girl I had seen at the doctors office. Immediately I grew angry .

As I was about to walk up to him I felt someone touch my shoulder I looked to the side and who I saw not only shocked me but knocked me off my feet

Damn he look fine I totally forgot about Lorenzo as I was captivated by this handsome man

" Hey Goddess he said.
Total sending me on a high as his voice and demeanor turned me on he was freshly cut and those pearly white teeth showed as he smiled at me .

" Are you stalking me " I asked him
" Well as much as I would enjoy spying on a wonderful beauty as you . Unfortunately not at the moment " he said with a wink causing me to chuckle and blush. I know I am dark skin but I am sure I look red as a tomato at this time.

" I though you had your daughter today " I said

" I still do but my mom is staying with her at the moment I am kinda here on business as my company is currently doing some business with the Azan family "he said

This is bad business with my father in-law .

" Oh okay " was all I said  my throat suddenly becoming parched.
He looked at me quizzically .

" Are you okay ? And are you here with your husband?" He asked

" Yes I am good" I said more in a whisper " and yes I am" suddenly Lorenzo wrapped his arm around my waist causing Aden to look at me confused.

Yes I didn't tell him I was married to the famous Lorenzo Azan.

" Hi Mr. Mahfood , glad you could make it  . See that you have met my beautiful wife" Lorenzo said shaking his hand .
At this point I don't know how to feel the guy I just fucked is doing business with my husband which I have feelings for.

Aden shook his hand and then said " Yes I have , you guys make a lovely couple he said.

Lorenzo I heard someone called out revealing Nathan . Lorenzo best friend . He came up and hugged him and shook Aden hands seems like they know each other as well .

Beside Nathan was a pregnant girl I couldn't see her face as her hair was blocking it and she was texting away on her phone.

" Hey everyone this is my girlfriend Alexis " Nathan said .
Lorenzo shifted beside me.

Alexis looked up and immediately realize this is Lorenzo side piece but why is she with Nathan.

Then I heard Aden say " Really Alexis I haven't seen you in over 4 months since you left my babygirl with your mom and you show up here with my college friend."

What the fuck is happening here I thought to myself .