Chapter 36

One Year Later

I dropped my car keys on the kitchen counter and took of my jacket. I opened the fridge and poured out some milk into a glass and gulped it down. I washed out the glass and headed to the living room.

Lorenzo and i decided to date each other so as to get to know each other well. However Skylar was staying with us especially since Normani had died in prison. We still couldn't find Nathan. And we welcomed a beautiful baby boy Liam three months ago . Yea we went straight to fucking. Currently we moved to a more secure house in Bahamas . I still ran my business but remotely. Lorenzo and i weren't taking any chances.

Today was our anniversary and the time we decide if it is that we wanted to stay in our marriage. He was currently on the couch with Skylar giving her tickles.While Liam was in bassinet sleeping through the noise.

" Having fun i see " I said breaking them from their fun.

" Yes daddy has been playing with me " Skylar said with a smile on her face. I smiled at the happiness that i was feeling along with enjoyment that was etched on Skylar face. I can't help but wonder what would have been taken place if i had my own daughter here.

I went in the kitchen to prepare dinner mash potato and baked chicken. While the chicken was baking i went upstairs and head in the shower and took a bath.

I went downstairs and shared our dinner while we were eating the house phone rang. I went and picked up the phone " Hello Azan resident" I said chirpy as ever.

The house phone rang and i went and picked it up " Hello Azan residence " I said

" Shina it's Max is Enzo there " Max asked.

" yea hold let me get him" . I walked towards Enzo and gave him the phone.

" Hello " He said I fed Skylar while Enzo got up from his seat and went in the kitchen still talking on the phone.

" Okay thanks i willl be there" he said

" Babe come here " Enzo called out for me .

" yea what up i asked as Enzo had a serious look on his face.

"Well Max called to let me know he found Nathan and i am going to Jamaica to sort it out " Enzo said .

I felt so relieved to here that Nathan was fine atleast we didn't have to be looking behind our backs forever. I wondered what happen to Alexis. Oh but wait why did Lorenzo need to go back to sort out in Jamaica.

" I know what you are thinking , Yes i want to ensure he doesn't harm us anymore. " He said.

Lorenzo POV

I landed in Jamaica the following day with a vendetta . I met up with Max as he came and picked me up at the airport.

" Hey Bro " Max said when saw me and shook my hand bringing me in for a side hug.

" Hey Bro, thanks for calling me appreciate it. "

" You need to tell Marsha her friend pulled him up as he was trying to escape a buss. She carried him to my warehouse. " Max told me and i nodded.

When we arrived Max carried me o the basement and their tied up in chains sat Nathan in his shit. i laughed at the sight which cause him to look up .

" You thought you i will never see the light of day , when you set up Normani to kill me and then you killed her Nigga you don't know what gonna happen to here. Shouldn't have messed with me . " Max and his friends had tortured him.His skin was red and full of bruises.

I walked over to the hammer and that's when he screamed out " I beg you! ... have mercy on me ... please " his voice trembled .

" You will die in this filthy place ... you will spend your sorry days paying for the things you have done"I said . I got the hammer and alarmed it against his fingers and he screamed. Max pressed the cigar into his face , burning a hole in it .  We walked out closing the door behind us when Marsha appeared .

" I am going in with this blow torch she laughed and we walked out.

" Wait !Wait ! pleaseI ....... i ... don't want to die this way!!  " Nathan screamed

We walked out and i headed home .

The End