Chapter 25

Oshina POV

Lorenzo opened the door revealing Normani , who just walked in like she owned the place with her daughter in hand. I went in the kitchen as i really didn't want to deal with this shit. I picked up a bottle water and headed to the door intime as Aden was standing there with a smile on his face . As i was stepping out i felt someone grabbed my hand i turned around to see Normani.

What does this bitch want i thought to myself.

" I wanted to a apologize for coming between your marriage and i am really sorry for just barging in your home i just had some business to take care of " she said . Really and truly i didnt care what she had to say as i was not owed an apology by her. Despite that though i nodded and headed out in the car and Aden drove me to the airport.

Once we were there i realize he was carrying an extra suitcase

i leaned on the car and asked ' where are u going Aden ?"

" Well my girl going away for a week and i don't have my daughter this week and i can work remotely so i booked a flight with her '' he said licking his lips and winking at me .

A girl can take so much attention , really and truly i liked Aden but at time he can be a bit too present and right now i just wanted a break. But on the other hand i was happy for the attentiveness and the amazing sexual experience.

Lorenzo POV

My mom had just left the house with my daughter as this week i had a lot of business to catch up on. I have been neglecting my duties to he drama that is around and i need to catch up.

i got ready to leave the house to head to the office. i had to fire my last secretary as she was busy fucking the entire male staff than doing her work. My new secretary was coming today i had hire her from a different tempt agency.

I arrived at my company just in time to see Shauna our Marketing director making out with the Executive accountant. Shauna was loved by everyone and last year when we all got wedding invitations to her wedding to Mark we were not only surprised but weirdly okay with it. No one saw that one coming Mark was nerdy and goofy but i guess that what she liked.

I was now in my office waiting on my secretary to show up along with trying to go through these paper work of bids that i need to place with some individuals to get to be our ambassadors. While going through the documents there was a knock on my door.

"come in" i said

" Hello Good morning Mr. Azan i am Jodiann Martin your Secretary " she said .

she was a brown skin girl with a very beautiful face and she dressed professionally . She wore a black dress that stopped at her knees her dressed covered her breast and her hair was let down and brown and wavy.

i pointed to the seat which she took

i pointed to the seat which she took . She handed me her resume and i glided over the document.

" Your office is right at the side of mine there are some files for you to start going through along with that i expect you to be here at 7:30 sharp. I like my coffee black no sugar . You are to answer all calls and route important ones to be which you will have to gauge . i expect a detailed report of your week at my desk the end of every Friday. Along with that we have some business trip next month so i will tell you in advance if i need you there. And please set up my schedule for each day . You may go to your desk "  i said .

She got up and walked to the door with her hips swaying and that ass giggling in. She sure is fine. but i didn't need any distraction at this moment as I have a wife and a  baby mother.

speaking of baby mother i just received a text from Alexis saying that she needs to talk to me. After the incident at the gala the following morning i packed her stuff and cleaned it and took back my car. Yes call me stupid for wifing this girl. Any way  i have more important business to take care of. 

It was not after two and i haven't heard anything from Jodiann . i went to my door and opened it taking a glimpse of her she was tying away on the computer with pencil in her mouth. Which got me thinking how i wanted to replace that pencil.

Taking me out of my thoughts was a call i got from my friend Brandon who is the Grand Manager at Marriott Hotel . Our High school classmate Sheldon owned it , Sheldon and i weren't close.

" Hey Bran whats up ?" i asked

" Nothing much bro but i have something to tell you '" he said

" I just saw your girl with a dude " he said

Oshina went with that nigger, she really on a roll and then she dont speak to me because what i did i thought to myself

" Okay i know " was all i said

" Oh Okay because they have the same room so i was just checking " he said

Yea now i am the stupid one she out here embarrassing me in public. She a thot i shook my head

" Yea Bro thanks , talk to you later have somethings to attend to " i said and hung up immediately throwing the picture of me on the wall .

Running into my office was Jodi looking concerned and frighten.