Chapter 19

Aden POV

This goddess that's laying in my bed has the best pussy I have ever had.
I had the worst day yesterday and last night into this morning is pure bliss.

She started to stir in the bed , which caused her ass to show and instantly cause my dick to stand to attention.

I know she is sore so I went to the bathroom to take a cold shower and prepare breakfast. Once my hygiene was taken care of I just put on a black Calvin koi boxers and head to the kitchen to start breakfast French toast with eggs  , cream cheese and banana and strawberry with some orange juice.

I so wanted to see Shina  again  hopefully she agrees . I plated the food and put the breakfast on a tray to carry to her.

When I arrived in the room she was still asleep

When I arrived in the room she was still asleep. Her phone began to ring and she got up . Still looking like a beauty . She answered her phone
" yes I am still here will call you when I am " she said.

She looked and me and a smile appeared.

Oshina POV

He prepared a amazing breakfast. " so you ordered this or did you cook" I asked  she asked smiling.

" No I cooked that beautiful , eat up have a shower . I had ask my housekeeper to buy something for you to wear instead of that sexy outfit " he said with a smirk .

How is this man even possibly single . "We should just be a one night stand  you know that right  no breakfast in bed " I said

" well with how you throw down last night I had to give you your energy back " he said smiling and biting his lips.

I laughed as Aden was a true gentleman, why did I have to be married. My phone began to ring I looked at the caller I'd to see Lorenzo name pop up I ignored it and put it on silence.

" hussy calling to check on you " he asked while putting on a black shirt and jeans.
" Don't you know it , I really don't want to see him. I am just tired." I said . Why do I find it so easy to tell him things about me.

" well you can always stay here "he said looking at me smiling .

" wouldn't you love that , thanks for the offer but I don't want you to get the wrong idea of how a one night stand is " I said with a chuckle.

" You are so funny we have already passed that stage by opening up to each other . But I will like to see you again please " he said coming to sit beside me while ate this amazing breakfast he cooked.

I want to see him too but I don't want to get attached I have never had a one night stand and knowing me I develop feeling strong.

" Well think about it , meanwhile the clothes is in the bathroom with clean rags and toothbrush at the sink. What are your plans today ?" he asked

This breakfast was beyond wonderful and I too want to spend time with him but I am married and I still have feeling for my husband.

" Well I am going to be getting some tattoos and that's about it " I said

He nodded and I went in the bathroom to have a shower . Once I finished my hygiene I looked at the outfit he got and I will say I loved it along with a  white lace underwear.He remembered when I told him I like boy shorts and sweats.

" Do you have a comb " I shouted from the bathroom I asked him.

" Yes 3 draw at the vanity "
I looked in draw and saw it I combed my hair and use it to make curls.  He even got a bag of cosmetics for me that was right at the outfit earlier. Some savage fenty makeup this guy really is it. I finished and come out to see the bed spread and the tray with the food gone he told there looking fine as hell as he typed away on his phone.

Aden looked up from his phone and smiled

" so I picked up the right outfit it shows your figure, did you see the makeup and did I get it right" he asked

I nodded and was blushing profusely. He came up to me and move a strain of hair out of my face and kissed my forehead then my lips . He grabbed my ass and rub it cause me to get wet.

We stopped panting for air then he said " come lets get on the road before I fuck that pretty pussy of yours " I am sure if I checked my panty I am drenched.

Aden dropped me at the tattoo shop , we exchanged number and he kissed me goodbye. He was heading to pick up his daughter as he had her for the week .