Chapter 20

Lorenzo POV

I was in the house cleaning all morning. I was never the domestic type but seeing that I had texted Oshina and no response even called her and there was non I was a bit worried.

As I was carrying out the garbage I saw her pull up in an Uber . She came out ass showing and all I have never seen that outfit but then again she is always in shorts. She must have slept over her cousins. She was talking on her phone she passed by me not even a good morning.

I went back in and decided to get started with picking my outfit for the Annual Charity Gala my dad was hosting this year it's to give back to  students in need. Last year was cancer patients.

I took out my blue and black suit along with my black shoes. I decided to go simply this year and especially with what is going on I didn't want any attention on me .

I went to Oshina's room to remind her that she was needed. I knocked on her door and she opened it standing looking at me like she was annoyed.

" remember today is the Charity Gala and we're leaving at 7 pm " I said

" that was today she face palmed herself . Okay."She said

I looked down on her body to see that she had some fresh tats when did she get those done I thought to myself . She closed the door I shook my head and went in my room for a nap.

Alexis POV

Lorenzo hasn't been giving me the attention I need lately . He only shows up to doctors appointment and that's it. Smith had texted me that there was a Gala tonight he wanted me to attend. Smith has been attentive to me .

The biggest secret of my life however is that I don't know who is the father of my child . I had been having sex with three dudes and I am not sure who. So I told them all they were the dad .

I sat in my room trying to decide what to wear. I called my friend Amy to come over and help me as she was a makeup artist she worked for Allanis Valentino a top makeup artist to the stars.
I heard the door bell and there in all her glory was Amy standing there with her makeup luggage.

It was now 5:30 and Smith  will be picking me up at 6:30 . I decided to wear striped black and green with yellow dress and my black loose wave wig. I put on all my clothes so Amy can start my makeup .

When I was finish I sure look like a snack

When I was finish I sure look like a snack . It was now the 6:15 I grabbed my bag and headed to the door in time to hear the doorbell I opened it and standing their looking delicious was Smith.

I don't know if it's the pregnant hormones but I just want to jump his bones.
" Hey beautiful "he said with a wink.

Oshina's POV

Allanis was here applying my makeup as she had a gig in the next 2 hours so  she wasn't gonna be there but my other cousins will be there and more . All the wealthy in one place. I really can't deal with snobbish people.

I decided to wear my long red body on gown dress from Vera Wang. And I had on my water wave Indian wig in a half ponytail.

I sure looked like a whole meal

I sure looked like a whole meal. Once my makeup was finish I headed downstairs to see Lorenzo texting away on his phone. When looked up and saw me his jaw dropped.

" close your mouth before a fly enter and choke your ass " Allanis said making me laugh and him nervous . We went outside he locked up and Allanis sped off in her grey  Bentley truck . I went in the white Range Rover  and waited on  Lorenzo. I haven't seen my dad in a while due to him taking vacations and cruises but he should be here tonight.

"You look beautiful Shina" Lorenzo said

" Mhm I know " I said .

What do you think is in store at the Gala?