Chapter 17

Lorenzo POV

Lord help me please I don't mean to cause this on the only woman who is by my side. I sat in the waiting room praying .

"What the fuck did you do to my Shina " Allanis ask coming in screaming.

She came to sit beside me waiting for a response with her eyes glaring at me .

Family of Ms.Samuels I heard a doctor said.  I got up quickly which caused me to stumble.

Both Allanis and I stood in front the doctor waiting to hear what has happen.

I am Dr Grayson I am Oshina's Gynecologist , Oshina suffered a lot of blood loss and her pressure is high  when she came along with that while trying to stabilize her she went into cardiac arrest which also skyrocketed her pressure. "

" what does that mean , how is the baby " Allanis asked with tears running down her face.

" We have stabilize her however she had a miscarriage. We are now watching her vitals and she will be here overnight. " he said

I felt my legs about to give away , I was the cause of this. It was all my fault.

" Can we go and see her " I asked

The doctor said yes but before I could even step into the direction to her room I was pulled back and slapped yet again non other than Marsha .

" You you caused this you hurt her "she said furious.

I couldn't response as I did indeed cause all her pains.

" You you don't get to see her go back to your bitch she doesn't need you " Marsha said.

I couldn't even argue with her , I was indeed the cause of her pains . I can't believe I lost my child. I didn't want kids now. But the worst thing is I wanted kids , as a matter a fact I want kids with her.

I sat in the lobby area thinking over how my action cause me to miss a bundle of joy. I called Nathan and ask him to come .

As I was sitting there a nurse came by flirting with me . And trust me despite her looking good . I wasn't interested , I just wanted her out and okay . But then I knew what was going to destroy her the loss of our child .

3 months later

It's November and thanks giving is a week from now. Oshina was out every week partying with her friends and cousin. We lived in the same house but we never spoke .

Flash back

I entered her room at the hospital once her cousins left.

" I don't want to see you" she said in a soft tone.

" I know babe but I am gonna stay here no matter what" I said

She looked at me rolling her eyes , she tried to sit up but failed. I walked up to her as I was about to touch her to help her get up . She shook her head no.

" Please Mr. Azan I don't want you to touch me and this is your final warning . You caused me to loose my baby . My baby Lorenzo . I was so happy but yet nervous  when I heard . Then to hear you have two bitch pregnant. Lorenzo I will continue to be your wife but at my rules."

I looked at her nervous and confused as to what she had to say.

" 1. I will have access to all accounts. 2. When paying out money to these girls I need to know. 3. I don't need no media coverage of all these bitches to be known. 4. You can fuck who you want but I don't want non of those bitches to know where I lay my head or show up.  At no time should they disrespect me.
5. I will be fucking guys with the same expectations non will show up or disrespect you.  And that's it, as a matter a fact I won't be sleeping in the same room as you. You can go now"

End of flashback

I heard the door open showing all of Oshina's cousin.
Marsha walked pass me and headed up stairs while Shayla was taking a picture of Allanis.

I wonder where they were off to tonight.

" Hi Lorenzo " Shayla said she was the only cousin who spoke to me .

I nodded " how are you Shayla ?" I asked

" I am good she said.

Shayla above

Shayla above

Allanis above

Allanis above

Marsha above

I heard laughter coming from upstairs revealing Marsha making her way down but I couldn't see Shina' s face.

When Shina's face come into view I was in a trance then her outfit shocked me.

Oshina outfit

Oshina outfit

She was looking like a full snack. Showing off her curves and all. She had lost a lot of weight and I was quite concern where that was concern. They all headed to the door except oshina she headed to the kitchen.