Chapter 18

Oshina POV

I went in the kitchen to take out a pack of mint out the pantry . Standing at the door was my so called husband. As I made my way to leave he asked " where are you going dressed like that "

This nigga must be on something to ask not only wear I am going but my outfit.

Nope not gonna work

"  can you move out my way" I asked sternly.

He moved out of my way and I headed with the girl to the club.

We arrived at V club the place was packed shots being taken by people weed smoking and hookah everything was happening.

We headed straight to the bar and ordered 3 rounds of tequila shots with lime . We downed our shots one after the other then headed to the dance floor to sweat it out.

Then they played spice and kartel under fire. That was my jam .

I whined my waist line twerk and all . Then I felt someone behind me whining with me . Really and truly I didn't care.

I turned around and saw a dark handsome guy Infront  of me . When I tell you this brother is fine meal of dark chocolate.

He whispered in my ear " want a drink" he asked in a smooth tone that drop your panty tone

" want a drink" he asked in a smooth tone that drop your panty tone.

We headed to the bar and I ordered a bottle a remy Martin .

" That's my kind of girl "he said
" well we will see" I said
He paid for it and poured it in a glass . I looked around to see if I found my cousins and they were all booed up with someone in the lounge chair kissing.

The dj then played Demarco and Yanique song which caused me to grab the guys hand and danced on him twerking my ass .He gripped my waist and whined in sync with me.

I felt someone tap my shoulder I look to the side realizing it was Allanis with the guy she was lip locking with.
" Hey babe the girls and I are leaving will you be okay " she asked

" Yes I am still sober" she winked and left .

" Do you want to leave "he asked again in that panty dropping  voice.

" sure " I said

We walked out to the front of the club waiting on valet to return with the car.