Chapter 13

Lorenzo POV

I sat in my van outside the apartment to go to Alexis . I texted Oshina and still no response.

Where the fuck could she be .
Hopefully she hasn't gone to her dad . I am so fucked. I came out of the vehicle to go up and see Alexis .

As I open the door I saw Alexis in the living room doing squats. In a sexy ass tights and sports bra she does look good but I am really not feeling her since lately.

I guess I am just worried about Oshina

I guess I am just worried about Oshina . I really like her she makes me laugh and she is invested in me .

I was snapped out of my train of thought as I felt Alexis wrap her legs around me and kiss me sloppily. I kissed her back but honestly it disgusted me . I eased her up and placed her back and on her feet.

" babe I have something to tell you ". She said smiling at me.

I heard her but honestly I didn't want to be here.

" Alexis now is not a good time to ask me or tell me something knowing you it's about some clothing or jewelry item." I said

My phone rang showing me that Nathan my best friend from high school and college was calling I haven't spoken to him from the day of my wedding . He is hardly in town due to his work.

" hey Nathan long time I haven't heard from your punk ass" I said with a smile.

" hey big head I am okay just calling to let you know I am back in town for 3 weeks vacation and I wanted to link up tonight "

" sure I will be there just text me the address , I am in the middle of something so we can talk tomorrow"  I said

Nathan knows me and I think I need a next point of view as to how to handle things between me and oshina .

I sat in the sofa answer text messages , I didn't even realize Alexis wasn't beside me. Happy that she wasn't here . I texted oshina again

Me : Shina please tell me where you are , at least that you have my child and I need to know you are both okay.

Me : Oshina please just be objective .

My head began to hurt me I didn't even realise Alexis had return she stood in front of me in a red mesh lingerie showing off her legs and she bit her lip. My cock jerk in my pants . She went on her knees and came to me unzipped my pants and I took of my shirt.
I got up and csme out of both my boxers and pants in one swift motion.

I know I shouldn't be doing this at this time but only one head was thinking . If you know what I mean .

She kisssed my neck and continued down to my nipple . While her hands were on my dick rubbing it gently while my head fell back . She stopped licking my nipple then I felt her her warm lips on my dick sucking slowly.

She continued her onslaught sucking the life out of my dick I squirmed as I felt myself coming grabbing onto her hair.

" Yes yes Shina you're so good.  I need to feel you Oshina ". I said hoarsely

" why the duck you calling that bitch name " Alexis said looking at me with anger and disbelief.

I rubbed my face as I was still in a daze. All I was picturing was Oshina all this time. I didn't even want to justify it to Alexis .

" really Enzo you really gonna call me your birch name when I am giving you the best pleasure. " Alexis said as she threw the cushion on me.

Unknowingly to her I was picturing everything Oshina was doing.

My thought were preoccupied with her.
I got up and put on my clothes as Alexis put on her robe.

She was crying " really Enzo I can't believe we live you "she said in a trembling voice.
Here goes the whining I thought to myself . Once my clothes were on I made my way to the door to head out . But what I just heard Oshina screamed cause me to stumble back

" I am pregnant you're gonna be a dad " she screamed with a smile which replaced the crying sad face she had a few minutes ago .

I received a text from Nathan

Nathan : " club ultra 8pm "

How the fuck did I let this happen.

*What are your thoughts thus far readers comment and let me know . *