Chapter 1

Sasha Banks' POV    

      Hi. I am Sasha Banks. I am currently working for the WWE, which has been my passion since I  was 10.  My career has been going great so far, so has life in general. I have been working down at NXT alongside my best-friend Bayley. I met her when we both debuted in NXT. We  immediately hit it off, kinda like we clicked. She is really awesome and cool. She is also really pretty. I have literally never laid eyes on someone as pretty as Bayley. She also gives the best hugs. Her hugs make me feel so protected. She makes me feel so protected. I'd never be able to survive in this business without her. She's honestly just the most perfect human EVER. Besides my fiancee.

       I am currently engaged to Sarath Ton. We've been together since I was 19 and now I am 22.  He has always been there and he gave up his job as a wrestler to give me my dream. He has always been there and he is truly like my best friend. He makes gear for me and a lot of the other superstars so he does still get to travel with me and work with me, which is amazing for me.

      It is the year 2014 and while being in NXT I am teamed up in a trio, consisting of myself, Charlotte Flair (Who happens to be Ric Flair's daughter), and Summer Rae. We call ourselves the BFFS and we basically act really stuck up on camera and we even wear shirts that say "You cant sit with us". Charlotte and I have become extremely close because we are together most of the time being in the BFFS. She is also very close with Bayley, which is the most important thing.

        I really love my life a lot, if anything is wrong with my life, its probably that whenever I see Bayley with her boyfriend, Aaron, I get super jealous and start to think that he doesn't deserve her.  It really gets on my nerves even though Aaron is a great guy and Bayley is obviously in love with him and I honestly don't know why it annoys me because I am in love with my fiancee, not Bayley. I think I am just a protective friend. Whatever it is though, is driving me crazy. What are you doing to me Baykey Martinez?

Hello! This is my first book, but I am really hoping that everyone will like it. I love writing and I love WWE and Baysha so I figured I might as well try my luck writing Baysha books. I hope you all like it and I will be updating as frequently as possible, saying we have a lot of freetime because of COVID-19. Stay safe. Thank you for reading the first chapter and I hope this book will do well because I am for sure gonna be putting legit tears and sweat into this book.  Also, I would like to know everyone's thoughts on the smackdown woman's championship macth and what you think will happen at Wrestlemania. Also what do you guys think about Becky vs Shayna, Charlotte vs Rhea, and BlissCrossAppleSauce vs Kabuki Warriors? Thanks for reading!