Chapter 7

Sasha's POV

I woke up in the arms of my best friend.  She was still sound asleep and she looked so good.  I just sat there and admired her while smiling cause I remembered what happened last night. I started placing kisses on her chests making my way up until I got to her cheek. I got closer and closer to her lips until eventually I noticed her smiling. She opened her eyes and smiled even bigger. 

"Good morning beautiful." She whispered. "Good morning." I whispered back trying to hide my blush. "I don't have anything to do today, so if you don't have anything to do, we could just hang out all day." She told me before giving me a sweet and loving kiss. "I would love to. Let me just check my schedule baby." I pecked her nose before I went to check my phone.

When I turned on my phone I instantly tensed up and frowned. Bayley must've noticed because she asked me what was wrong. "Sarath...... I cheated. Oh my god. Bayley..... I CHEATED ON MY FIANCEE!" I told her slightly raising my voice but at the same time my voice started breaking because I am a horrible person. I looked back at my phone to see my lock screen as a picture of me and him together. He is so in love with me and I just don't feel the same. I am so conflicted with my feelings right now and I just broke down. 

Bayley looked at me sympathetically before embracing me. I wanted to enjoy the hug but it just felt so wrong.  I love Bayley and I want to marry her but I feel horrible. I cheated on my fiancée who has been with me since I was 19. I am a horrible person. I push Bayley away from me and went to the bathroom. I felt sick. I honestly think that I am so disgusted with myself to the point where it is making me want to throw up. 

I hunched over the toilet and started to gag with tears running down my face. Bayley came running in after me and held my hair back. I could tell that she was crying because I could hear her whimpers. I eventually started throwing up. I can't believe that I cheated on someone who is so in love with me. Bayley just makes me so much happier than he did and it breaks my heart to know that.

I am done throwing up and I flush it down the toilet. I sit with my back against the wall. Bayley left for a quick second and came back with a glass of water. I chugged it to get the throw up taste out of my mouth. "Listen, Sasha it's ok. You aren't the only one who did anything. I did it without even realizing what I was doing. I know this sucks and trust me when I tell you the situation is fucked because I know, but we'll get through this together. Wanna know why?" Bayley started to tell me. "Why?" I asked with a voice crack. "Because, it is Sasha and Bayley. It's always gonna be Sasha and Bayley. We'll get through this together because I love you and I don't plan on stopping anytime in my life."  Bayley told me making me smile and blush before pulling her into the biggest hug ever.

I held her tight not wanting to let go. She stroked my hair while we both silently cried together. We both eventually calmed down and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast since neither of us ate yet. Bayley made pancakes and eggs because she knows that's my favorite. As we were eating and laughing at each others jokes we stopped at just looked at each other. We got lost looking in each others eyes with nothing but love. I truly knew in that moment that I had her heart and she had mine. 

We were broken out of our "moment" when my phone rang. I looked at it and tensed up a lot. "Who is it baby?" Bayley asked me sounding really worried. "It's...... Sarath." I said not even knowing in the slightest how I am gonna talk to him. "I know you don't want to but you have to answer babe. He's gonna get worried about you." Bayley told me. I know she's right so I hesitantly answered the phone.

Sarath: "Hey sexy." I felt uncomfortable when he said that but I answered anyways.

Sasha:" Hey." I simply replied.