Chapter 10

Bayley's POV

When Sasha knew that she had to tell Sarath I instantly felt bad. I gave her a sympathetic smile. She left and went over to Finn and Alexa. I feel guilty. If I didn't tell Sasha and just pushed away my feelings then we wouldn't be in this situation. Sasha wouldn't have to break off an engagement. She wouldn't have been in danger along with Finn and Alexa. If I would've just pushed away the feelings, we wouldn't be here right now. 

Alexa and Finn come over to me as I'm still having these thoughts. "Bayley, it's not your fault. You have to know that none of this is your fault and Sasha loves you, not Sarath. None of this is your fault. Ok?" Finn said bringing me into a hug. This is why Finn is truly my best friend. He knows me better than anyone. Alexa joined the hug too. She's closer to Sasha but me and Alexa are still great friends. 

"Bayley, you know Sasha loves you. We know it too. We can see it in the way she looked at you today. We saw it in the kiss you guys shared when you came in. She truly makes you happy and you truly make her happy. I have never seen Sasha share a kiss filled with as much love with Sarath. She has only shared a kiss with you filled with that much love. It is so evident that she loves you and you love her. This isn't your fault. She was gonna have to tell him and she knew when she texted Sarath to come save you she was gonna have to tell him. She did it though, because she wants you to be safe. She cares about you more than anything and this isn't your fault Bayley." Alexa said pulling out of the hug. I smiled at her and took her words into thought. I look over at Sasha and Sarath.

It looks like Sasha is telling him right now. Alexa is right. Alexa, Finn, and I sit there in silence because the sirens are getting louder. They should be here any moment.

Sasha's POV

"Sarath, I need to talk to you." I said. He nodded and we went to sit on the couch. Bayley, Alexa, and Finn are all sitting behind the couch but aren't in ear shot so I can't hear what they're saying and they can't hear us.

"Listen, Sarath. Aaron and Bayley broke up, that's true. I didn't tell you the whole truth though. Bayley fell in love with someone else and that person fell in love with her back. The person Bayley fell in love with is me, and yes I fell in love with her back. Last night, she was texting Charlotte and Natalya about it and Aaron was reading over her shoulder, he called it quits and stormed out of the house as I was coming to knock. He called me a little whore and stormed out.  Yesterday, after that happened, Bayley and I confessed our feelings and I cheated on you, I slept with Bayley yesterday. This morning I regretted it and cried to the point where I threw up. We came back to our house and picked up clothes for me to stay with her for a while longer. I know it is wrong to cheat and to also be engaged to someone you don't love as a lover, but I couldn't leave Bayley and I wasn't ready to break off the engagement and tell everyone that I broke off our engagement. I wasn't ready to hurt you that bad. When we came back, Aaron had Alexa and Finn tied up and said since we took away the best part of his life he's taking away the best part of ours. He knocked me and Bayley out then tied us up. He was getting ready to rape Bayley when I got my hands free enough to tell you to save us. I knew I was gonna have to tell you what happened and I am so sorry Sarath. I get it if you never want to talk to me again, but just know, for a long time what we had was real, it just didn't stay that way. I do love you, just not in the way you love me. I'm so sorry." By the end of the speech I was crying.

I looked up at Sarath and he was crying too. "I don't know what to say. I am sad and heartbroken right now. I'm glad that you told me and I respect you for telling me. In all honesty Sasha, I just want you to be happy. I don't want you out of my life because you are the best thing to happen to me. We can be friends when I'm ready, but for right now I will need a while to recompose myself. If you want, I can leave the house for a while." Sarath said. I didn't want him to have to leave the house so I'll just stay with Bayley for a while. "No, I'll leave the house. I have enough clothes to last me until NXT next week. I'll come back on Wednesday before the show and pick up some more things. It's not fair that you have to leave your house because I fell in love with someone else." I replied.