Chapter 23

Bayley's POV

October 7th 

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I look down and see Sasha in my arms still sleeping even though the alarm was going off. She always was a heavy sleeper. I turn off the alarm before getting up and going downstairs to start up a pot of coffee and make some breakfast. When I get downstairs I see Lexi sitting down on one of the kitchen stools drinking coffee.

"Hey Lex. You're up early." I said to her walking around into the kitchen area and pouring myself a cup of coffee since Lexi already made a pot. When Lexi heard my voice she jumped a little like she hadn't heard me come in at all. "Oh, hey Bayls." She said kind of shocked but still blankly. Obviously something was wrong with her.

"Lexi, what's wrong?" I ask grabbing my mug and standing across from her on the other side of the counter. "What? Nothing's wrong. Why would you think that?" She asked trying to fake a smile to make it seem like she was fine, but I could tell she wasn't. "Lex, it's obvious you aren't ok. You were completely spaced out and didn't even notice I came down here. When I did, you jumped as if you were scared of me, also you have eye bags so you haven't gotten a lot of sleep. And you're looking at me with no expression. You're like blank right now, as if you're spaced out. So, what's wrong Lex?" I say wanting her to tell me what was wrong so I can help her.

"Ok fine. I haven't had a nightmare in a while and I've been ready to go home for a couple days now, I just haven't wanted too because I don't wanna lose Sasha." Lexi said confusing me a little bit because she said she didn't want to lose Sasha, but Sasha wasn't going anywhere. "What do you mean you don't wanna lose Sasha?" I asked with a soft voice.

"She's leaving after tonight. This is her last match in NXT. She's going to the main roster and I won't see her as much. I'm gonna lose her in a way. The next draft isn't even until next year. I feel like I'm losing my best friend and I hate this." Lexi said letting a couple of tears fall down her face. I walk over to her and sit down next to her.

"Lexi, you're not gonna lose her. I know it sucks that she's leaving, trust me when I say I get it. I'm gonna miss her too, but she's gonna have off days and she's still gonna be able to see us. Yea we won't see her everyday, but we're not losing her. We just have to be proud of her and her accomplishments and we have to support her. Most importantly, we have to be there for each other because were all we have. I know we still have the friend group, but Char and Becks went up with Sasha. Dean, Seth, and Roman were already on the main roster, Sonya and Liv aren't technically on NXT yet and Finn is mostly always with Paige, so all we have is each  other and we need to be there for each other Lex. We're gonna get through this and eventually, we'll both be on the main roster and we won't have to worry about not seeing each other." I say smiling to her so she knows we'll be ok.

"That's true. How do you always know what to say?" She said looking at me and laughing a little, but I could tell it was genuine. "What can I say, I have a way with my words." I said doing a fake cocky look which made her laugh causing me to smile and laugh because I just wanted her to be happy. "Now come here." I said opening my arms and standing up. She laughed before standing up and giving me a hug. 

"You always had the best hugs." She said pulling away from the hug and smiling. "Well, they call me the hugger for a reason." I said smiling and laughing. I walked into the kitchen area and started pulling out ingredients for blueberry pancakes and eggs. I know the girls both like that, and it's healthy. 

"Hey can you go wake up Sasha?" I asked Lexi as I started making the food. "No need for that." Sasha said coming off of the stairs sounding like she'd been crying. When I turned around and saw her, she had been crying and she still was. I instantly put down everything and rushed to her pulling her in for a hug. "What's wrong baby?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around me too. 

"Nothing is wrong Bayls, calm down. I'm just happy. I also am kind of sad because I don't wanna leave you guys either." Sasha whispered pulling away from the hug. "Sasha, this is a huge thing that's happening. We're so incredibly proud of you and even though we'll miss seeing you every day, we want this for you. We'll be ok, because like Bayls said, we have each other." Lexi said smiling at me and Sasha. I smiled back when Lexi said we have each other. 

"You guys are actually the best. I'm so lucky you guys are so supportive. I love you guys." Sasha said wiping her tears and smiling widely at the both of us. "Well, we love you too and we're proud of you." I said placing a kiss on her cheek before heading back towards the kitchen. "So, we have a big day ahead of us. I will make breakfast for all of us, Alexa still has some things to pack up before she leaves if you guys wanna go pack those last things up. Then we'll eat and go to the gym for one last training session for tonight. Shower and grab what we need for tonight, then go to Full Sail. After that we'll drop of Lexi and the day will finally be over." I said explaining what our day looks like. "Ok is it just me or is Bayley like our personal planner?" Sasha asked Alexa while giggling making Alexa do the same.

"Yea, whatever. Just go." I said laughing at them before they laughed and and went upstairs. I continued cooking until I felt my phone buzz. It was probably Sonya or Liv asking when we were going to the gym, all 5 of us planned on working out together. I picked up my phone and read the message. It instantly confused me, but also frightened me.

*Unknown* See you tonight little dyke bitch.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy lately but I'm trying my best. I hope you all liked this chapter, it's about to get interesting so stay tuned. thanks for reading, stay safe :)