Chapter 11

Bayley's POV

Everyday I wake up with Sasha Banks in my arms. It's honestly the best feeling in the world, I've never felt this way with anyone ever. I love waking up earlier than her because I can admire her beauty for a couple minutes. I truly have found the person I wanna marry. It may not be easy, but we will get through this. So far, Finn and Alexa are the only ones who know about our relationship, I do plan on telling a couple more superstars in the locker room. 

It is currently Monday and the whole thing with Aaron and Sarath happened last Thursday. I really want to forget the whole thing and move on but it's very hard when I'm on edge 24/7 because I need to protect Sasha and my friends. I didn't do that and I feel so ashamed of myself. 

I woke up about 5 minutes ago and Sasha is still sleeping peacefully in my arms where she should be. A lot of people would probably think I'm a freak because I'm staring at my girlfriend smiling while she's asleep. If you saw what she looked like right now, then you'd understand what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. Also I'm smiling because I remember last nights events. Lets just say, it was fun.

Sasha's POV

I wake up and Bayley is gone. I think she might be making breakfast or in the bathroom because she generally wakes up before me. I get up and go to the bathroom, she wasn't there so she must be in the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen and I don't see her. I hear noises coming from the living room so I head over there.

I walk into the living room and I see Aaron punching Bayley senseless. I go to yell at him or move or do something to make it stop, but I can't move. It's like my whole body was just put into paralysis. He keeps punching her until she's knocked out. He looked up at me and smirked. I didn't even know what to do. I couldn't move. I had tears running down my face. My brain is telling me to do so many things but my body won't do any of them. 

He pulls her pants down and unbuckled his pants. He walked over to me and got really close to my face. "This is all your fault Sasha, now stand here and watch this dyke get raped." he whispered in my ear. He walked over there and got down.

I am being shaken forcefully by someone causing me to shoot out of the bed. I feel tears running down my face and my body shaking heavily. I am in a cold sweat. I look around and see I'm in Bayley's bedroom. It was all just a dream. None of that was real. Calm down Sasha. It's ok.  Where is Bayley? I don't see her by my side.

" Bayley! Where are you?!?! No! Bayley!" I yell out in between sobs thinking I lost her. I feel arms wrap around me from behind. I jump immediately not knowing who it was. "Sasha, it's ok I'm right here. Calm down baby, I'm right here." I here Bayley whisper in my ear. I turn around and jump on top of her while hugging the life out of her. I sobbing my eyes out in her chest while she is holding me tight in her arms protecting me from everything. I eventually calm down after Bayley was whispering soothing things in my ear for about 25 minutes. 

She let go of my to sit me up and once I sat up I immediately scooted closer to her and laid my head in her lap. She started massaging my hair making me really relaxed. "Sasha, what happened?" She asked me in a soothing whisper. "I.... had a horrible dream..... no. A nightmare."  I said slowly stuttering. "About what baby?" she asked me but I could tell that she was sad and was about to cry. I'm Bayley's biggest weak spot. Seeing me in pain and crying like this makes her breakdown too.

"I woke up and you weren't here, you weren't holding me and staring at me with that cheesy smile like usual," I said slightly laughing at my adorable girlfriend, "I thought you were making breakfast or in the bathroom. I got up and went to check the kitchen and bathroom but you weren't there. I heard noises coming from the living room and I went in there. When I did, I saw Aaron beating you senseless to the point where you were knocked out cold. I wanted to do something, I wanted to scream, my brain was telling me to do so many things to help you but my body wouldn't do anything. He came over to me and told me he was gonna rape you and it was all my fault. Before he could do anything I woke up by someone, who I assume was you, shaking me awake. I didn't see you so I thought that Aaron was doing something to you and it was my fault." I finished explaining with more tears running down my face and having to stop a couple of times because it was hard to talk about.

I could feel Bayley's tears hitting my arm. It makes me feel worse when me being sad makes her sad. "Baby, I'm right here. I'm never gonna leave you, ok? I don't care if my bladder explodes because I will always be here every morning waiting for you to wake up, I will always be here giving you that same cheesy smile because I love you Sasha. Aaron is behind bars now, he can never get to us. I will protect you with everything in me. I won't ever let anything happen to us and that is a promise. We're ok Sasha, I promise." She said leaning down and kissing my cheek.

I sat up and gave her a huge hug. It was a hug that was tighter than every other hug we shared. I really need her right now. I know one thing is for sure though, Aaron is going to pay for what he did, he is going to rot in that jail cell for a long time. As I'm hugging Bayley I think about how traumatic these past few days have been.  I wouldn't trade it for the world though, because at the end of the day I get to fall asleep in the arms of my best friend, my soulmate, my lover, the love of my life, the person I know I found my forever with.

We are gonna have many ups and downs but no matter what, I will always be by her side and she will always be by my side. I love her with my whole heart and although it may not be easy, I will continue to love her for eternity. "Can we just stay in today. Maybe order some food, watch movies and not deal with any of the worlds shit right now, just be in each other's embrace all day?" I asked in a whisper not breaking the hug. "Any thing you want baby girl." she whispered back pulling apart and kissing me passionately. 

So that is was we did. The whole day we turned off our phones and stayed in bed. We did go to the kitchen and cook some breakfast together then after we ate we came back upstairs and stayed in bed. I sat between her legs with my head on her chest while she wrapped her arms around my body. Today I really just needed Bayley to make me feel protected and she did. We ordered Chinese food for lunch and had it delivered. We ate that upstairs before returning to the movies. This day started of horrible but it turned out amazing because I spent tit watching Harry Potter with my amazing girlfriend who I love and will always love. 

Sooooo I am sorry I didn't update for a while. I took a break after hearing the heart breaking news of all the superstars who were released. Once I was ready to start writing again, I hit major writers block and didn't know what to write next. I hope you all like this chapter and thanks for reading. Vote and comment please and please stay inside and stay healthy. Thanks for reading. -Shaylee:)